• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHluver

Maybe because they didn't have anything impressive to show on it until now? *shrugs* I dunno, I watched Disney channel for a few hours last night, camera in hand, but nothing came on. I even sat through the Even Stevens movie... they had 20 minutes of air time where they could have showed the commercial, but nooo. What did they do? They showed 3 commercials for their own shows, a music video, Movie Surfers, some kid obsessed with collecting weird plants and something on the Monster's Inc. ride...

Master Chief

They'll probally show it like a million times in one day like they did kingdom hearts. Oh well might as well wait by the tv all day even if that means watching all the stupid little kiddie shows like JoJo's Circus.

KHluver

Master Chief=Devoted fan >w<

Even I'm not doing that right now ^^;; But as soon as I sign off the internet I'll probably watch Disney with my little camera to see if I can record it or something... I don't know if my digital camera will go that long, though o_O Maybe I'll record it on tape, then record parts of it with the digital camera!! *evil laugh* I'm not sure if I'd be able to upload them to YouTube, though, because I have dial-up and I haven't been patient enough to find out how long it takes for a video to finish uploading...

KHluver

I know... maybe I'll go over to my friend's house and do it. She's got high-speed >w< I'll just load the clips into my computer then put them on a cd, bring the cd over to her house and upload them to youtube!! Okay, so maybe things don't always work out that perfectly, but I can dream, can't I?

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
KHluver said:
I know... maybe I'll go over to my friend's house and do it. She's got high-speed >w< I'll just load the clips into my computer then put them on a cd, bring the cd over to her house and upload them to youtube!! Okay, so maybe things don't always work out that perfectly, but I can dream, can't I?
Sure everything starts off as a dream

E

Eclipse

FortuneCookie said:
I doubt it. Disney Underground Lab hasn't been out more than a year. There's only the Movie Surfers and Mike's Super Short Show. Movie Surfers only show movies (hence the name Movie Surfers) and Mike's Show never showed a preview of a game.

there's also disney 411 :eek: it could be on that...

Master Chief

Very scary TSK but why would they do that. If they do that ima march straight down to disney and give them a piece of my mind and if you want to come with just tell me. We will stop them from putting kh2 on disney 411 lol.

KHluver

Disney 411 is kinda scary o_O Although they did have one a while ago that was at E3... of course, they didn't show anything on KH2. Nope, they were more concerned with Kim Possible and That's So Raven video games that have the production value of a 2 second stick figure clip made on Windows Movie Maker

Master Chief

Finally only like 2 hours of kiddie shows left till its acually the disney channel instead of some stupid "What color is blue" for the millionth time. But i still must suffer the horror of playhouse disney untill then.

KHluver

I'm going to wait until Playhouse Disney is done... as someone said in the previous page, they only play Playhouse Disney commercials while Playhouse Disney is on. Do you guys really think they'd want to advertise Kingdom Hearts 2 to a bunch of toddlers? XD That'd be kinda funny, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back