• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

smexy_roxas213 said:
its toon disney

No, he said there are 3 Disney channels. I know one is Disney Channel, the second is Toon disney, but what's the third one!!!??? Because he/she said there were 3 Disney Channels!

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
rpg master said:
No, he said there are 3 Disney channels. I know one is Disney Channel, the second is Toon disney, but what's the third one!!!??? Because he/she said there were 3 Disney Channels!

oh, the thrid one is then exactly like the disney channal only its like 3 hrs or 2 hrs behind, its good cause if u miss somthing on the frist one u can watch again on the other disney

kingdomkey49

with direct tv you get an east coast and a west coast feed of disney channel...meaning it's the same thing just a three hour difference so it's really only 2....and i''m now actually gonna weatch disney channel for the first time in 3 years :D

Lightkeeper05

Holy crap i just saw a commercial on mtv just a few mins ago. it was the one they were showing on gamestop.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
rpg master said:
What's the third disney channel?

ok there's disney channel east
disney channel west
and toon disney . . .and i highly doubt they'll show the kh commerical on toon disney
maybe on mtv since they did have the interviews w/ the english cast

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
It depends on what you have like cox and direct tv. You can have over 2 or more Disney Channels, but theres more than one show on each one. Toon Disney (cartoons), Play House Disney(baby shows), Disney Channel (some shows for older kids around 10), and there's another one I forgot. And no, I don't watch it for fun, I have to watch it whenever my nieces and nephwes come over :(

KylonCocalina

sigh i have disney channel and now i'm subjecting myself to the horrors that are the suite life of zack and cody and that's so raven just so i can maybe catch the commercial.....
MY BRAIN IS ROTTING!!! SAVE ME!!!!

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
KylonCocalina said:
sigh i have disney channel and now i'm subjecting myself to the horrors that are the suite life of zack and cody and that's so raven just so i can maybe catch the commercial.....
MY BRAIN IS ROTTING!!! SAVE ME!!!!

ur actually watching!i board of the shows in 1 min so im just taping the channal and just going to skip to though commercials until sombody says they just saw it on disney so ill already have it taped

Last edited:

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
it will be on right after this movie im watching i bet, there is usually a longer break, and i cant wiat. And is the gamestop trailer really on MTV??? if so i will have to watch that too!!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Meh, people have an uncanny way of getting commercials on tape. I remember being able to download Superbowl commercials within an hour after they aired. I'm sure someone will get it up soon.

And I think that Disney's Secret Lab is still a possibility--it only airs every few months or so. The first thing they featured was KH1 (I remember distinctly, and probably still have it taped somewhere, because I used to tape DCOMs xD), then that Mission Space ride, then the hanggliding one.

Could it possibly be featured on Disney's 411?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Knowing my luck, I will probably not see the commercial untill after I already have the game. I watched Disney channel for 4 hours the other day, and did not see any secret lab or commercial for the game :(

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
sealightbreeze said:
Knowing my luck, I will probably not see the commercial untill after I already have the game. I watched Disney channel for 4 hours the other day, and did not see any secret lab or commercial for the game :(
Well i think we have the same luck because i think that will happen to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back