• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 commercial for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
They do commercials and post advertisments for games when they are like 2 weeks or 1 week for release right. so if they dont start showing commercials or advertisments in the time between the 15th and 30th theres a chance it might not be coming out in early march. But who knows maybe square will surpirse us

★SoRa★

even if they do its gonna be a gay commercail...prlly somegayshit like sum guy uses his door key to fight evil or sumshit...not liek sik ass japanese commercials...

Wrath of Roxas

jaxvex said:
They do commercials and post advertisments for games when they are like 2 weeks or 1 week for release right. so if they dont start showing commercials or advertisments in the time between the 15th and 30th theres a chance it might not be coming out in early march. But who knows maybe square will surpirse us
Im sorry to say this but i dont think they will show a commercial anytime soon. If they havent updated their site in months than i doubt they will show a commercial:(

Sorareborn

well when it comes close there will be two commercial or more since Kh:com had two commercials

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i think commercials for kh2 might be starting early next month in my opinion. really cant wait even though its a commercial

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Nah..I don't think there going to show a dumb commercial...if they put something like Deep Dive(The World That Never Was) where the cloak dude is fighting the heartless then it would be cool!

KeybladeWanter

O yea....I hope they have a commerical.....and they had commericals for KH:COM like almost a month before it came out....and I only saw 1 commerical.....which was kinda stupid....I hope they at least update the site......S-A's offical site has NOTHING on KH2.....maybe it's site may have an update....well from the Jap releases reaction barely anyone will buy NA version since 40% of the KH fans knows everything that will happen....so they have to add like a whole bunch of stuff to make it different so the importers and cheaters will still buy it....but a Commerical would be helpful so we can actually know that it's coming out this year......

Xell

Wait, wut?
Game commercials in UK are rare.. Especially FF and KH.. I swear the only square commercial I've seen are FF8, 9 I think 10 and KHCOM (Which had a nice simple and clean bg music :D)

Sara-Sama

i will faint if i see a commercial!! Only because then i know that i only need to wait a bit longer. Then i will kick a scream and stop my feet like a child until my mother takes me to get it on the release date. ^^ i know, i should grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back