• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Character Songs. Singing org members.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Is this the right place?
So, I was listening to Riku's singing and then wondered if Axel sings too. He does. So I went looking for other org members.

These are the voice actors singing songs. Japanese. Most meant for another character they do, but still humorus to listen to them and picture these characters singing.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Fighters, Lovers, Singers? A better video including Sora, Cloud and Aries.

List so far (Japanese):
Ignore the vids. I was trying to find the songs so unless you want to watch em, just open another tab or something. XD.
Demyx/Kamui/Hikaru: YouTube - X/1999~~Kesshou by Kamui
Axel/Huges: YouTube - Angel Heart
Riku/Tamaki/Light: YouTube - Guilty Beauty Love ~MAMO~
Larxene/other people:YouTube - Pretty Cure - Fairy Tale Honoka
Zexion/Gaara: YouTube - Gaara - Kageri no Fuuin
Lexaeus: O_O YouTube - Mirai ni Kaji o Tore
Xemnas: YouTube - Hinamizawa Rap a rap. I half expected this.

You know of any other characters who's voice actor sings, let me know! ( I know Roxas, Kairi, and Namine american VA's can sing )

Last edited:

GateOfAvalon

lol, these songs are pretty good, ive only listented to the axel one so far. but well, it really doesnt match axel ^^ its pretty funny.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i think someone should make a video with clips that have xemnas in them and then put the rap to them...unless someones done that already. bahaha that would be HILARIOUS!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Their singing is awesome, it's just good they drag them into the Atlantica world like they did with Sora! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back