• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Box Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do u like the kh2 box cover?

• yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neutral

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Do u like the kh2 box cover or not?
personally i don't hate or love it im just neutral about it,but I do like more than the kh1 box cover!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
unlike the first cover box this one doesn't draw me in like the first cover art for KH1 was pretty damn tight I mean it stood out this one doesn't really stand out at all it's like the Box art for GT3 and GT4 they are great games but the Box art for both pretty much sucked ballz but if it had a Box are like Midnight Club 3 which was tight I would love it and when I say that I don't mean having Sora lean up against a car or nothing but I'm saying that it shou;d have a tight Cover like MC3

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it should be darker.. im just saying cause the games theme has been so stressed to be darker like nomura has been saying

its just kinda weird that the first ones appearence is darker then the second one.. but whatever i love it the way it is =)

ferretfrenzie

I'm neutral about this box cover mostly because the silver backround really gets on my nerves. I wish it was like the origional picture with the clouds and sky. By the way is that Riku in the faded left hand side? I can't really tell, but if it isn't then that would really stink. I like the first box cover for KH1 better, though.

Just wondering, where are they in the Kh1 box cover? I still can't figure it out. And did you guys notice that Sora, Kairi, Donald and Goofy are all facing the same way with thier heads up (towards the light maybe) and Riku is the only one facing the opposite way with his head down (towards the darkness maybe)?

And by the way, Kairi's foot position is the same in the KH2 box cover and she is facing the same way again with her feet dangeling again.....sorry, I just couldn't help but notice, heh heh.

B

bettermanlamia

REala728 said:
it should be darker.. im just saying cause the games theme has been so stressed to be darker like nomura has been saying

its just kinda weird that the first ones appearence is darker then the second one.. but whatever i love it the way it is =)
its true that this game is going to be darker, u know if a kid see's a kh2 box that has bhk with a bloody sword, standing over Diz. u know? he would be scared. and freaked out. so...
....( i know that's really far fetched:p)
P.S i go with likeing the kh2 box :p hahahahha lol

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I prefer this one over KH1. It's just an all around better cover. Th art and all. Plus! BHK IS ON THE COVER! It's great, I love it. Better than I expected.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Golden Shine said:
uh.. can i get the link?isn't that the Jap version.. aren't we supposed to have different versions?
who knows maybe the american version is going to look the same!
by the way how did the japan cover for the first kh look like,anybody got a link?

ferretfrenzie

Dark Essence said:
who knows maybe the american version is going to look the same!
by the way how did the japan cover for the first kh look like,anybody got a link?

I was thinking the same thing. But does it really matter that they have to change covers? Next you'll have the Japanese complain to Nomura that the Americans got a better cover than them, and he'll have to give them something extra for the game that U.S. gamers won't get. Argh!! It'll be KH Final Mix nightmare all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back