• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Using the strategy guide does not mean that you are cheating the game to all those people who think it is cheating the game. The strategy guide is merely a companion to help you get through the game.

BULLETPROOF

Steamboatwillis said:
im not getting the strategy book it ruins the game doncha think
yes i agree i think it does ruin the game whats the point of beating the game if you already know what to do and what is going to happen ? im glad someone finnaly agrees with me

Sharikaaria

BULLETPROOF said:
yes i agree i think it does ruin the game whats the point of beating the game if you already know what to do and what is going to happen ? im glad someone finnaly agrees with me
if you don't read ahead then it's fine. i know i'm not going to use the guide all throughout the game.. i don't think i'll use it at all on my very first game

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
some poeple like me just want to have it because it's apart of the kh2 collection thing and won't use it. I'm not going to use that book unless there is an uber hard thing that i just cannot beat and i seriously need help. otherwise, i'll just keep it there. I'd rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Zefer

Well I dont normaly get guides to anything but when I do its most of the time for the art work in them but the KHII LE guid I couldnt pass up I mean Ive been waiting 4 yrs for the game why not get everything with it ya know? I probably wont be looking through it to spoil the game ill just look at the character bios and all but its good to know if i have any problems the guides there to help

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AngelofDestiny said:
Using the strategy guide does not mean that you are cheating the game to all those people who think it is cheating the game. The strategy guide is merely a companion to help you get through the game.

Exactly, you're the one playing it.

KeyChain

For the haters, remember the key word of Strategy Guide is STRATEGY. It merely helps you progress through the game and tells you where items are.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm mostly getting the the LE guide just to collect it and there's a lot of cool stuff in it. When I beat the game, I may use to get somethings I didn't at first.

DARK RIKU 92

im gonna get the strategy guide with the game because i reservered the game at game stop and at gamestop if yuo buy the strategy guide with the game its like 30 % off and im probably gonna eventually get the guide any way so i can save som money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back