• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Best Boss Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Well obviously this is for ppl who actually played.
If you want to you can go based off what you've read or the website's strategy guide.
Mine is sephy bcuz of the painful defeat the first time around and then the rejoice of victory the second.
My heart had never been pounding so hard after he'd overdrived.
Dodging some of those attacks were basically impossible and basically a death wish after the first hit.(on proud)
My only problem is that you could only experience this technically one time.(go back to last save)

BHSora177

I'm going to have to agree with you on that one, the intensity, the electricty the second time you fight him, where you know you're gonna beat him. It's awesome!!!

Last edited:

blidus

right on! sephy's the best bost battle! but fighting the tag team of cloud and squall is pretty fun ya? and the last fight with xemnas that was great too....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You fought Xaldin with Mickey? Cool.

A Mere Shell

when i get the game and eventually beat sephiroth. Shd i continue and save or restart. Cuz he gives u a keyblade fenrir i think.

Xachrisint

Battle with Axel while using Roxas (second time around) for the following reasons:

it was the FIRST major boss battle

it had a reasonable difficulty level (not too hard not too easy)

Reactions looked great

Roxas uses two keyblades

and the setting was breath-taking (a fiery dome inside a room)

cloud@omnislash

Yeah you get the Fernir keyblade after the battle.
Xenmas IMHO was too easy and I guess I said seph bcuz he's the only boss I ever loss to in KH2.
I think may have loss another time but the boss' hp was gone but he still lived.
Luckily for me Mickey came to my delight. And after a pointless battle with Mickey he finally revived sora and the boss died after a short combo
Anyways seph gave me a challenge and still does.
Sephy's no walk in the park but he's starting to get alot easier evry time.......
I'm starting to notice other different ways of going about avoiding his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back