• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

sorry guys if this has already been posted, but ive searched the forums, and i didnt find anything so here it goes..

did u guys notice how im the tgs 2004 trailer, when sora does an aerial combo in agrabah, cave of wonders, etc., he always finishes it with a spell (thunder, ice)? look at it closely.. it looks so smooth I WANNA DO THAT.. i tried that in kh1.. but its not like that.. if u dont get what im saying.. i mean like he does 4 hits then goes into his thunder spell as part of the combo.. is that part of the new battle system? just a thought.. dont get mad.. only my first post..

karthikg

Re: kh2 battle system

sorry that was *in the tgs 2004 trialer....not im

Dark Fire

dude u should make a new post (reply) straight after your first just edit (coz the guys on this site gets bitchy).... and i know the new drive thing i think lets u combined moves.... not 100% and i know how kewl is it... i so want to try it

karthikg

NOOO before he fuses he links to magic speels in air combos..

One-Winged-Angel

Maybe their new abilities or something that makes him do a combo and finish with a certain spell, so you get like a new move for each spell.....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

KH2 has a 100% completely new battle system. Therefore you can't do too much of his new moves in Kh1. Like the spell thing for instance and of course fusing with Goofy and getting 2 keyblades....

Soren

Awards

That might be part of the new battle system. After all, Gravity Break did end with a gravity spell in KHFM. Maybe it's a new ability called "Thunder Break", or something.

D

Dark Ruler

i heard the battle system was gonna be fun and easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back