• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 article in EGMS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
i stumbled across this last night reading my EGM Singapore..

it's nothing we dont already know, but i thought i'd share...

article.JPG

words.JPG

gah. hope it's big enought to see...

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Electronic Gaming Monthly. I have the Official US Playstation mag with the awesome KH2 spread in it from a few months ago, that's about as much info that's been release out here in magazine form..

Last edited:

XJeffX

MrSparkle07 said:
Electronic Gaming Monthly. I have the Official US Playstation mag with the awesome KH2 spread in it from a few months ago, that's about as much info that's been release out here in magazine form..
hey thanks alot.. I don't know Singapore got this kind of magazine going on..

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
I am able to read the text just fine, I don't see why you guys can't. Anyways, the most important part was "AND SQUARE ENIX REPS TELL US THAT ALMOST HALF OF KINGDOM HEARTS 2'S WORLDS HAVE YET TO BE REVEALED"!!!!

X

XEDELAS

hahahha wow also i am xedelas the neo of cedelas the other side not the annoying one

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
You both are the same person. And as annoying as the other. Because"...you are....a mere shell". ANNOYING!! Any stupid posts about made-up crap that you heard or "translated", anything you say about mere shells, and I personally will make sure you are banned. You want attention and everyone here will probably give it to you, telling you how much of an idiot you are. So you've been warned, capice? Now run along and have fun in discussions, not causing problems, aight? Good..

dejah

:|
well, sorry...

egm singapore sucks arse, toes, ****s and fingers.

it steals from thr original egm. but hey. just thought i'd share.

lol.. sparkles... i saw that too MAY 06?? WTF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back