• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Armax codes need help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus

So I recently bought a Datel Max action replay. I'm trying to add my own codes for kingdom hearts 2 but for some reason none of the codes are working. I've tried Ntsc codes from threads, I've tried GameShark codes, I've tried CodeBreaker codes and nothing is working. For example, I simply added the code below and started up my game it didn't work :/ it'd be nice if anyone knowledgeable with action replay could help me.
Infinite drive
X7J5-ZWUW-9Z18F
5XR3-REG0-4Y19H
B9TH-QA17-MW4XJ

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You need the master code as well if you want to get the codes working. For KH2, that would be:

C7M1-BQW3-BTC7T
C191-8M74-D0R9V

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
is this why my code breaker never worked right for II years back? or does AR function differently?

Tidus

scratch that I found out what the problem was... I was copying codes that didn't match up with my console -.-' . Now all I need is some codes but I cant find any that work they're all either pal or invalid.
I need some U.S. codes if anyone could link me to some plz do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back