• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 and morrowind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_rules_

hey wouldnt it be cool if you could switch between mickey and sora? and fuse with him it would be like sora with mickey ears.

ps​
does anybody play morrowind elder scrolls 3​
:D

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I say Sora is better. As of now everything is 0% on the poll. But I'm sure everyone will pick Riku as always..........

sora is the best

Ya i picked mickey cause hes really cool but that would be totaly cool if u could fuse with him the form it would be called something like courage form now that would be cool.

iholdthekeys

i voted 4 riku, cuz riku on the road of twilight to dawn in an org. outfit is insanely cool!!! wait, maybe i should have voted mickey...... hez got a gold keyblade has an org. outfit and he can pull off jedi-force moves like yoda........ wait a sec............. YODA IN AN ORG OUTFIT?!?!?!?!

kade

i voted mickey cause mickey probally had keyblade first and he seems like he could beat anyone down in the game. and yes i play morrowind like crazy even though my pc's graphics card isnt that good and i think i need new sound card too but morrowind is like better than KH because its alot more advanced and way longer than any other game (technically it never ends) (kh and TES:3 morrowind like tie for my fav RPG)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
sora_rules_ said:
hey wouldnt it be cool if you could switch between mickey and sora? and fuse with him it would be like sora with mickey ears.
Yes, it would be awesome, but not quite a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back