• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 all just a dream? *COM spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfire43

At the end Sora's story in COM, he goes into the "pod" so he can sleep while Namine connects the chains of Sora's memory back together. What I was thinking was, what if the KH2 is the dream that Sora is having while Namine puts back the links of Soras memory? It would explain a little why Soras clothes suddenly changed. The change in clothes would represent how Sora sees himself defrently in his mind then he does in the eyes of his freinds. That or how it represents how Sora's mind is darker then we were lead to believe it was or that when Sora was changed into a heartless it permanently made his mind a darker place. Plus it would explain why Donald and Goofy's clothes haven't changed because Sora hasen't changed the way he sees Donald and Goofy.

Other then explaining the Clothes, it would explain the lvls in KH2. Each lvl would be a part of Sora's memory chain and each charter in the lvls would be a memory,emontion or a part of Sora. The reasons why Nobodies exist would be explained also. The nobodies would be what is created when the chains of Soras memory are being scrambled around.

Its a bit of a sketchy theory on the whole KH2 plot, cause I just came up with it, but what do you guys think of it?

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
If KH2 is a dream, it is not goin to have sence. I respect your theory and you opinion, but i totally desagree whit it. Is just, KH2 a dream.... Sora at the end of the game wake up and wow it was a dream, i dont think so, not have sence, and everybody is goin to get mad. Is just my opinion.

Archfire43

I don't like the thought of it being a dream either, it would be a total waste. I'm just trying to look at it from all angles, just so we don't miss something.

E

Ecstacy

i really doubt this just for the simple fact that in one of the trailers it shows sora waking up from that sleep. also it would really leave alot of questions unanswered cuz all the answers from his dream wouldnt be true and nomura said the questions from kh1 will be answered in kh2. and also that would be one hell of a long dream and all that work that we would do in kh2 would be for mothing like nothing was answered and nothing was solved lol.

louis

it can't be a dream becase KH2 takes place 1 year after KHcom so i don't think sora has been sleeping for a whole year

Kilika

it would be so stupid if it was just a dream. besides nomura said that questions from kh1 would be answered

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
louis said:
it can't be a dream becase KH2 takes place 1 year after KHcom so i don't think sora has been sleeping for a whole year

Actually, Sora sleep a complete year to recover his memorys. But i doub that KH2 is the dream that Sora have when he is sleepin. That will not goin to answer the questions that KH left.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah weve seen a pic & video sora waking up from a dream in his normal clothes in one of the videos

Archfire43

Again its just a theory, I don't think that the whole thing is a dream, but we just have to keep on our toes about what could happpen. I just got the idea cause my parents were talking about Dallas Stars (old TV show).

But to defend my theory I will say this. Even though we see him wake up from the dream doesn't mean he's awake. We all dream, and for some of us we can't tell if that dream is reality or fiction. I've had dreams before when I "woke up" from the dream but I was still dreaming. Its all possible.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I dont' think it is a dream because Sora meets up with the Unknowns which he isn't supposed to remember and also he sees King Mickey in his unkown outfit ( which i know he hasnt seen) so i dont think that Sora is still dreaming. Maybe he is though. hmmm.....

P

Prince_of_Light

no way. after all that work put into KH2 there cant be such a tedious ending for it, and if this ending does exist, what would happen to sora and kairi? if there is any possibility that this existed, itd probably be in the middle of KH2.

:sage:

no. kh2 is not a dream. unless if you're going to believe in the whole KINGDOM HEARTS STORY being a dream. like when sora falls asleep in the beginning of KH1. that would make sense.

M

Moon

This isnt like the Resident Evil games with thier tacky endings. I doubt, no im sure that Sora is not dreaming. But one thing that is bothering me is how Twilight Town was in CoM and he never was there. I might have to go back and play it just incase i missed something. But is anyone could please enlighten me on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back