• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 all around

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbulb

wanna know exactly what you think kh2 is gonna start and end like..... don t be brief ...tell everything you think

lightbulb

but thats the beauty in theorys....the only way your be entirely right is if you b general and im not asking for whats right ..im asking for what you think...and if we get everyone to give there thoughts then...your mind changhes from whaqt someone else says...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i believe it will start as sora dreaming (since he is on one of those pody thingies) and he will wake up..kick heartless/dusk/organization/maybe ansem/disney villans butts..
and then it will end..happily i hope and i also hope it will be the last kh game cuz i dont wanna wait 4 another one for 4 friggin years..but yea they all go to destiny islands and live happily ever after
OR
it will all end up being some sort of dream
OR
at the end sora must give up his memories of his adventures in order to resore all the worlds and he will forget about it all
OR
all the world will be connected again (u know how they said that once the world fell into darkness the worlds were scattered from one another)
OR
it wnt be happy ending and someone will give themselves up to dave the worlds..
and that s it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back