• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Advertisment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRuePlaya187

so i was in the mall today when i walked by the gamestop abd they had a gigantic Kingdom hearts 2 billboard. this thread isnt really important but i thought some people would like to hear that everyone's gonna know about it and the hype is growing :cool:

E

Eclipse

yeah...someone said they saw the billboard. i wanna buy that cardboard cutout and take it home *runs off*

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
same in my town, its not that big, but when i go to the mall, its like bam, hey im kingdom hearts 2 you should buy me when i come out.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
They are doing it because they want some of that: $

They know its going to sale. I have to go pre-order it tomorrow.

E

Eclipse

dude riku kun CHANGE YOUR SIG IT IS THE BIGGEST SPOILER IN THE GAME

The M.C.

JTTW
TwilightSoulKey said:
dude riku kun CHANGE YOUR SIG IT IS THE BIGGEST SPOILER IN THE GAME

i dont see anything for his sig... unless he changed it already. but seeing as i dont want to know all the spoilers while you, twilightsoulkey, happen to know all of them.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
when I went to the gamestop in riverside in illinois, thay had a big board on the top shelves "KINGDOM HEARTS II........rating pending"......duh.., so seems pretty big..........

zora keyblade

on spaceworld ( a gamestore here in norway ) there isnt so much about kh2 but today when i was in town there was a guy on that store who gave out free t-shirts of kh2 :D WOOt

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
gangstas are the cool thing down in Cicero, Illinois.............isnt that just fricken sad??..............I hate gangs...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back