• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2, a terrible game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyusakamaru

Loved it. KH2 basically built the series that you see now. No KH2 means no BbS (no Aqua), no Days, and no KH 3. Oh, and no Xehanort. They would've just left it at Ansem being the main villain. I agree the game was too easy, but the Organization boss battles were a challenge the first time through.

Actually... The only one you're right about is no KH 3. KH BBS is based around BEFORE Kingdom Hearts 1, so it could've been easily done. Days was BEFORE KH 2, so it could've also been done. Xehanort could've been explained during one of these two games. KH 1 built the series. KH 2 was just the generic sequel that wouldn't amount to the fanbase as much as the first one did.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
I found KHII better than KHI. Why?
-KHI had horrible camera control (Seriously, this was around the time the DualShock 2 was created. If you've got a second analog stick, use it for camera.
-The Gummi Ship battles were vastly improved (The ones in KHI put me to sleep)

In fact, I think that II is the best in the series so far; that is, until BbS is released.

True, the originals are always the best in a series.

Ever hear of Terminator 2?

Sharikka

Well as far as I know the originals are the best... don't attack me XD

And unfortunately I've never seen Terminator... =[

Sharikka

I meant "most of the time".

The originals most of the time are best in a series. ^^

Malevolence

Raw Life
KH1 = fun
KH: ReCOM = really fun
KH: 358/2 days = sorta fun
KH2: not as fun
KH2: Final Mix = best game ever

axelroxasxion91

No, not really >>; At least not in my opinion.....

totally agree with you Sora1915.

KH2 is my favorite Kingdom Hearts game. If I was to pick a least favorite, it would have to be Coded (based on the vids of it I've seen)

Last edited by a moderator:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
qster and blt pretty much summed it up, though the Gummi ship rides were good in KH2 IMO. It just wasn't what some of us were expecting and not very close to being as good as the original. I don't totally hate it but things could've been better.

Lazybones

I like KH2 way better than the original. I wouldn't even be a big KH fan if it wasn't for KH2. I liked KH1, but it didn't blow me away. Then when the sequel came out, I gave it a shot, and then I became a big fan.

Everything seemed cooler, camera was better, better graphics, Org. XIII, and less annoying comatose Kairi! Could used more Riku though...:tongue:

7thspade

I loved that game, but it was a bit too easy. There were some tough bosses though. Xaldin and Xigbar were pretty hard, and I felt Xemnas was tougher than Ansem, but they still could've made it more difficult. More HP or damage for some of the easier Organization members and other bosses. And they should've connected the story lines a bit better, as a lot of people said before. But all in all, it's still one of my favorites in the series.

axelroxasxion91

I like KH2 way better than the original. I wouldn't even be a big KH fan if it wasn't for KH2. I liked KH1, but it didn't blow me away. Then when the sequel came out, I gave it a shot, and then I became a big fan.

Everything seemed cooler, camera was better, better graphics, Org. XIII, and less annoying comatose Kairi! Could used more Riku though...:tongue:

so true, Org. XIII and the gummi ship were what made me like KH2 better. The only complaint I have is using Epcar instead of Zane for Xehanort (which places me in the minority...)

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think it was a terrible game. But after playing KH1 and Com I was execpting more from it. I didn't like the story, gameplay, level design or most of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back