• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor

In whatever order they're supposed to go in. So probably, Back Cover, .02, and then DDD.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
With the other Remasters I always started with the movie first. Mainly because I was very excited to see it (as seeing Days and Re:Coded fully animated was certainly new), but I also did this to get it out of the way so that I could focus on just the games later on (and get some sweet trophies while getting the movie out of the way). =)

This time, however, there's no way I'm not starting with 0.2. LOL. I've wanted that thing for forever, my wish has finally come true about it, and so I have to play through it first!^^ Besides, it seems the most interesting in this collection to me, anyway, and it is a short little thing that I'll probably be able to get through no problem. Since Dream Drop Distance has the most to do I'll save that for last.

So to simplify, I'm going the 0.2, Back Cover, Dream Drop Distance route with this^_^

hlc1988

Awards
Having never played Dream Drop Distance this will be my first stop, then 0.2 (though I may... just may play that first if it only takes a few hours to get through...) and after that Back Cover.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It'll sound less ridiculous than "Xehanort"

Not to me. Xehanort is a badass name, in my opinion. Unicornis just sounds forced. It's not even that it's based on a unicorn, it's just that the name is literally unicorn with "is" added at the end. Doesn't sound like much thought was put into it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to me. Xehanort is a badass name, in my opinion. Unicornis just sounds forced. It's not even that it's based on a unicorn, it's just that the name is literally unicorn with "is" added at the end. Doesn't sound like much thought was put into it.

What? Latin: unus ("one") cornu ("horn"), Unicornis is the latin word for Unicorn (both in nominative and vocative cases)

Like how Anguis is the latin word of snake, Leopardus for Leopard (by your logic Leopardus is just Leopard with "us" at the end which is 100% wrong), Ursus for Bear, and Vulpes for fox/vulpine.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Thank god Ethy beat me to it.

Anagram

Banned
Aqua then watch bits of the chi thing then when I'm absolutely bored I'll force myself through DDD's tediousness.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If I get my hands on this game and a PS4 by then, I'll do 0.2, Back Cover, then DDD. I like DDD, but I've honestly played it enough on the 3DS that I don't think it's a priority, especially with new content nearby.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
why buy it at all if you're experience can be summed up as one long sigh
*your :)

the kingdom hearts fan in us all makes us do stupid things, and i believe he's legitimately excited for bbs v2, back cover and any other additional/secret content so it balances itself out.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I fixed it before you published your post.

the kingdom hearts fan in us all makes us do stupid things, and i believe he's legitimately excited for bbs v2, back cover and any other additional/secret content so it balances itself out.
eh. just seems silly to me to spend that money on something you are very vocal about disliking. especially when kh3d is the only substantial part of this collection, lol. buuuut whatever.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I fixed it before you published your post.

eh. just seems silly to me to spend that money on something you are very vocal about disliking. especially when kh3d is the only substantial part of this collection, lol. buuuut whatever.
i agree with that sentiment, but tbh i think he secretly enjoys DDD to some extant. i mean, i hate COM and RE:COM but if i had nothing else to play, i wouldn't be opposed to it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, thinking about it, Incognito really is the only person here who acts kind of like a tsundere when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Vocal dislike of many aspects, apathetic comments about the games, and yet remains consistent in keeping his knowledge of the series up to a standard where he is able to theorize, debate, and discuss the games at great length.

tumblr_inline_mmhzniJW5k1qz4rgp.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
a closet DDD fetishist.

i could see that.
oh no. it's 358/2 that really gets his blood pumping.
Hmm, thinking about it, Incognito really is the only person here who acts kind of like a tsundere when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Vocal dislike of many aspects, apathetic comments about the games, and yet remains consistent in keeping his knowledge of the series up to a standard where he is able to theorize, debate, and discuss the games at great length.
holy shit the answer has been in front of us the whole time, make way for Grand Master Arielle and her six diddlying disciples.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
It's pretty interesting to see all the orders people will be playing in, and for what reasons. Aqua, rather understandably, seems to be an incentive in the reasons for 0.2 coming first... I'm more of a Naminé person myself, but that's not important here. :3

Personally, I want to experience 0.2 last so that I can really savour the experience. As the last thing we'll get before Kingdom Hearts III (most likely, but I won't go hold my breath just yet), and the closest experience we'll have to it until the game releases or a demo is put out, I feel that it would be more rewarding and more enjoyable of an experience to play the game I've already played in high-def, then take a step back from playing to watch whatever Back Cover might entail for however long it lasts, and then jump into something new that I won't have experienced before. :)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'll probably wind up having to watch it all on Youtube. Since DDD is still so fresh in my mind I'll watch 0.2 first since I'm most eager about that one, then Back Cover, then DDD.

How did we never notice this before?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

That summarizes and explains everything perfectly. Master Spockanort strikes again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yo i'm in this bitch for the credits and whatever footage they put in that shit,

OH CRAP THE CREDITS! You have to finish one game, though. Time to play the [options] [skip scene] game with Back Cover to get to the credits as fast as possible.

holy shit the answer has been in front of us the whole time, make way for Grand Master Arielle and her six diddlying disciples.

my eyes see all

I'll probably wind up having to watch it all on Youtube. Since DDD is still so fresh in my mind I'll watch 0.2 first since I'm most eager about that one, then Back Cover, then DDD.

*u*

How did we never notice this before?

Incognito has been too good at playing the tsun role

That summarizes and explains everything perfectly. Master Spockanort strikes again.

fHLDQZJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back