• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xera Highwind

I am just curious as to what order everyone will play through 2.8 and why. I personally am going to begin with -0.2-, x Back Story, then through DDD again since I am dying to play that new engine myself... And aqua is extremely sexy in it. XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
DDD HD first and forever, then bbs v2, ending with Back Cover.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
DDD to get it over with, not because I hate it but because I'm literally looking forward to the other two way more, which is sad because those will only last me a couple of hours.

Then Back Cover, and end my experience with 0.2

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I always tend to play the games in the order that fits best; 1.5, I did KHFM -> Re:CoM -> Days, and 2.5 I did KHIIFM -> BbS -> Re:coded. So I'll probably go for 3DHD -> Back Cover -> 0.2, myself. Makes the most sense to me, since 0.2 will be as close to a KHIII demo as we get for the time being.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
DDD for the main course, then Back Cover for dessert. 0.2 is the midnight snack.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Probably going to dive right into 0.2, move onto Back Cover and finish with DDD.

Obviously I can't wait on BBS 0.2...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
.2 first, then Back Cover, then settle into 3D. I love 3D, but I always put the "new" content first.

SephirothZ

Ill probably watch Back Cover first because it will be completed the fastest... It will also be the most boring if it is anything like Days and Coded on the Remixes...

Second, I will play 0.2 because it is new and because it will probably not take as long as DDD

Lastly, DDD because it will be the longest, I already know the story, and it is also right before Kh3 as well.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I will probably play 0.2 first since it is likely the shortest and also the most NEW feeling, and the most thing I'm scared about being spoiled lol. Then I'd likely watch Back Cover. Then buckle in for my first full replay of KH3D :3

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Since I think 0.2 will feature events that happen post-DDD, I think I'll keep that for last. I'm also really curious about Back Cover, so might watch that before I start DDD.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'll play it in a slightly different order than I would for the other games. For Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix I started with Kingdom Hearts, watched Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and completed it before I finished Kingdom Hearts, then I played Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. For Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, I played through Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, since I had never played that title before, finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, then watched Kingdom Hearts Coded, then played through Kingdom Hearts II, since I had already beaten that title many times (much like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories). However, for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, I'll most likely start with Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance, since I haven't been able to play it yet and it's the third recent title in the series, then clear my head with some back story of Kingdom Hearts X with Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover, which will hopefully be more interesting than the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days movie's entire running time or the Castle Oblivion portion of Kingdom Hearts Coded, and then finally go to the most recent title, both in the timeline and in the main series of games, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage-. What do I mean by most recent? The story is told to Sora by King Mickey right before their adventure in Kingdom Hearts III, so I want it to be told to me like he's telling it to Sora, right before I go on the final journey in my quest to defeat Master Xehanort and rescue those who need rescuing!

tl;dr HD DDD, Back Cover, 0.2 :D

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I will avoid Back Cover as long as possible. If I have to hear the name "Unicornis" actually said in official canon KH stuff... I dunno.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will avoid Back Cover as long as possible. If I have to hear the name "Unicornis" actually said in official canon KH stuff... I dunno.

Unicorns, before modern idiots distorted the meaning behind them, were and still are used in heraldry, specifically by noble families and monarchies of Europe. Unicorns were hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back