• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.5 ReMIX: Best Place/Way To Level Up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hey everyone,

So I decided to dedicate today to finally beating everyone in the Garden of Assemblage, Sephiroth, and Lingering Will. I'm level 70 right now, and I'm aiming for 90 before I go fight them. Can you guys suggest the best place to go level up? I'm right now just going up and down The World That Never Was, but I'm wondering if there's a better place to do it. Is there also a method of leveling up faster? Like some sort of combination of abilities or something?

Thanks for whatever help you guys can offer!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Have you heard the trick that you can do with the Gullwing Keyblade? I remember that is has an ability raises the exp you get if your health is low. Equip that, and if you have another one of the same ability, equip that too. The World That Never Was is the best spot for this. Remember to turn off any healing abilities your allies have, so that they won`t mess up your grinding method.
Hope this helps!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Have you heard the trick that you can do with the Gullwing Keyblade? I remember that is has an ability raises the exp you get if your health is low. Equip that, and if you have another one of the same ability, equip that too. The World That Never Was is the best spot for this. Remember to turn off any healing abilities your allies have, so that they won`t mess up your grinding method.
Hope this helps!
Don't you have to get the Gullwing Keyblade by beating Sephiroth in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Don't you have to get the Gullwing Keyblade by beating Sephiroth in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens?

No if I remember correctly. After you do... uh... something, a chest appears near to the opening where you go to Cavern of Remambrance. There after the cutscene with Yuna, Pain and Rikku, you can open the chest and find the Gullwing. I don`t think you have to beat any super bosses or stuff like that. It comes from story progression.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You can level up to 99 incredibly fast if you do the Gullwing trick. Once you have that keyblade, equip that as well as the Experience Boost ability. Then you'll have that ability equipped twice, so when you're at less than 50% health, every enemy killed gives you 4 times the experience. Turn off all your allies' healing abilities, and if you go to The World That Never Was, you'll only fight Nobodies so there won't be any health orbs dropping to mess up your health amount. So, go to The World That Never Was like that and you'll be lvl 99 extremely fast. I was lvl 45 and hit 99 after running from the beginning to the end of the world a handful of times doing this method.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The best place to grind (and collect synthesis materials too) above Level 55 is actually the Cavern of Remembrance, especially the long white corridors directly before the Garden of Assemblage.
The Nobodies in there respawn everytime if you just leave and reenter, no need to go over two or more "screens" to respawn stuff.
The engine chamber (with the big conveyor belts) is also a neat spot in terms of EXP.

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
The best place and way to level up :

1. Equip the ability Experience boost.
2. You can use Gullwing Keyblade.
3. The best best for level up is The World that Never Was and Cavern of Remembrances !

Hope this 3 points can help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back