• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gippal

remember...Sora didn't see Riku for more than a year so he might had been wondering if his buddy changed his preferation in underwears!!!

Or maybe he wanted to help his friend, whom he had missed?

V

V.A.T.13

And two straight girls will do crap like that all the time even for no reason; I don't know what goes through their heads, but no one ever complains.
It's because we're girls. We're cuddly and all that shit. With think with our hearts more than our heads.
Boys think and are built differently. Male bonding consist of doing things together and no physical contact unless it's a man hug or punching each other.

Girls bonding consist of talking and sharing things hugging and stuff is a part of it. >_>; ( all this info is for a majority of males and females, not ALL. Because I like knocking the shit out of people. o_o; )

Riku and Sora, and Axel and Rox's friendship are similar to females ( well, maybe not Riku and Sora so much) because their "endings" had alot of 'heart' to it. Guys usually would call something like this, 'gay' because males do not bond this closely (usually).
Yes a guy may cry for his dear friend, but how many of you are going to get down on your knees, holding his hand and sob like a little bitch infront of your best bud? o__O; Those tears were not manly tears, they were girly bitch tears. But then again, this is Sora who IS a lil bitch.

Axel's tears, were some-what manly, but how he kept re-acting to whenever Roxas said something about Sora was questionable. >_>;
Or maybe...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But anyway, thats why alot of guys (and some girls) think those endings were gay. Also because there was no male/female interaction, and more male/male bonding. Nomura you douchebag. <3
I also heard that Nomura wanted to experiment with homosexual and bi characters but of course, that may not be true. ( But then you look at Kuja's degsin...MEN DO NOT NEED TO WEAR METAL THONGS IN PUBLIC. NO MATTER HOW SEXY IT IS. )

Nomura had better make this up by having more womenz in BBS or KH3 >__>; I feel sorry for some of you guys that play this game. D:

Edit: Oh yea, Marluxia is the straightest character in KH. XD (Don't take this too seriously people, but I mean it. o_O; He's got Nami AND Larx. )

Last edited:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Maybe You guys thought it was but surely their not gay. It might like it but its not. Sora has feelings for Kairi and Kairi only. He Probably's thinking of a speech to admit his love to her!

That's not true. He also has feelings for Riku. However far you want to take that is up to you, though.

Riku and Sora, and Axel and Rox's friendship are similar to females ( well, maybe not Riku and Sora so much) because their "endings" had alot of 'heart' to it. Guys usually would call something like this, 'gay' because males do not bond this closely (usually).
Yes a guy may cry for his dear friend, but how many of you are going to get down on your knees, holding his hand and sob like a little bitch infront of your best bud? o__O; Those tears were not manly tears, they were girly bitch tears. But then again, this is Sora who IS a lil bitch.

Did you mean "Well, maybe not Axel and Roxas"? Sounds like it.

Axel's tears, were some-what manly, but how he kept re-acting to whenever Roxas said something about Sora was questionable. >_>;
Or maybe...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ok.....

Girls bonding consist of talking and sharing things hugging and stuff is a part of it. >_>; ( all this info is for a majority of males and females, not ALL. Because I like knocking the shit out of people. o_o; )

Now now, let's not be rude!

RoxasofOblivion

Well in my view about this whole ending was that Sora was just helping his best bud out. Besides I think he has feeling's for Kairi. I mean look at the Halloween Town scene when he see's Jack and Sally dancing(whom may I point out LOVE EACH OTHER!) he imagines him and kairi dancing. And he stabed himself for her....... but that is my view. If you have a diffrent one then fine. And the sorta same thing goes for Roxas and Axel. Roxas is techinly Sora and Namine is Kairi so maybe......... I dunno......... you do have to admit RokuNami is cute though.

K

kingdomfighter5

Its actually one of the proper methods to carry and move an injured person that is taller and heavier than you. its actually one of the safer ways to do it to just defending sora

Gippal

Concerning the Axel and Roxas thing, and judging mainly on Axel because we see little of Organization XIII's Roxas's feelings for Axel, Axel hasn't felt a friendship like that for ages. He makes him feel like he has a heart. For a nobody, that's pretty special.
If we consider that a Nobody won't be able to recognize the difference between love and friendship, there is no way to actually know whether Roxas and Axel had a homosexual relationship or not.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^ Basically Axel can be as overtly gay without any consequences as the creators have the excuse of "AXEL IS A NOBODY SO CAN'T FEEL AND HENCE CAN'T BE GAY".

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
LMAO, so many people said the same thing about Sora grabbing his belt and all. I think that it was not intended to be like a yaoi thing. I dont think that they were sitting that close to each other either. Lolz, they didn't kiss or anything. I am just glad that they aren't yaoi. If they were...I wouldn't be the least bit happy. ;)

V

V.A.T.13

That's not true. He also has feelings for Riku. However far you want to take that is up to you, though.
I second this.
Thought, It's not Sora I'm concerened about, it's Riku and Axel.

Did you mean "Well, maybe not Axel and Roxas"? Sounds like it.
Nah, Axel was way to obsessed with Rox.

Now now, let's not be rude!
how is that rude? o_O

Ok, when it comes to sexuality in KH....aha...

Sora loevs teh Kairi, that much is certain.
Sora also cares for Riku.
But Sora I bet, is oblivious about sex to either.
Riku, is....questionable. He has shown no hints of him crushing Kairi, but he cares alot for Sora. ( and don't give me that paopu bullshit. He always goes to Sora for that. We don't see him ever doing anything with Kairi. Hell, even when they were racing at the very begining of the game, he was staring at Sora with a huge grin. >>; )
Sex? Hm. I think he'd consider it with either of the two.
Kairi, pfft. who cares. She's just there to look pretty as far as we know.

Roxas doesn't have any real 'crush' on anyone. Not even Nami. He's too worried about finding himself and what not. Brooding and shit.
Axel can't seem to take his mind off the boy. Everything he has been doing has been either for himself, or keeping Roxas. Note, I said KEEPING Rox. Not exactly helping the kid. He has his own little obsession with him, even watching him in his sleep.
Nami is Marluxia's ho. D< ( ok, just kidding. Somewhat.) She and Rox are techniqlly bro and sis and I haven't seen any hints of these two crushing each other as well. o.o

Now when we get to nobodies, if they do indeed, do not have feelings, then orgy 13 really IS an orgy.
Because without feelings, theres no guilt or regret. There is also little to no self control. So if a member gets horny, and with no feelings, they would have no problem with having sex with one another and seeing as theres only 1 female org member, eheh, theres gotta be some male/male bonking. This doesn't make them gay of course. A hole is a hole to them amirite? If this is so, Axel totally got raped by Larx and Saix. XD And Rox may have been the compassionate f*ck buddy that was gentle on him. :/

This is the type of things that would happen if you actually stop to think about the concepts and relationships of what actually might of happen in KH.

Sora788: I bet 20 bux that it WAS intended. Square knows it's fans and what they like.

xZora

Hahaha yeah, if you try to hug some girls, you might end up with a huge scar or something. coughmeahem

Nomura had better make this up by having more womenz in BBS or KH3 >__>; I feel sorry for some of you guys that play this game. D:

And lesbians.

Edit: Oh yea, Marluxia is the straightest character in KH. XD (Don't take this too seriously people, but I mean it. o_O; He's got Nami AND Larx. )

Yeah seriously, he isn't gay at all. Actually I think he's more the type who just dislikes everyone. I <3 Marluxia xD

Ok, when it comes to sexuality in KH....aha...

Sora loevs teh Kairi, that much is certain.
Sora also cares for Riku.
But Sora I bet, is oblivious about sex to either.
Riku, is....questionable. He has shown no hints of him crushing Kairi, but he cares alot for Sora. ( and don't give me that paopu bullshit. He always goes to Sora for that. We don't see him ever doing anything with Kairi. Hell, even when they were racing at the very begining of the game, he was staring at Sora with a huge grin. >>; )
Sex? Hm. I think he'd consider it with either of the two.
Kairi, pfft. who cares. She's just there to look pretty as far as we know.

Roxas doesn't have any real 'crush' on anyone. Not even Nami. He's too worried about finding himself and what not. Brooding and shit.
Axel can't seem to take his mind off the boy. Everything he has been doing has been either for himself, or keeping Roxas. Note, I said KEEPING Rox. Not exactly helping the kid. He has his own little obsession with him, even watching him in his sleep.
Nami is Marluxia's ho. D< ( ok, just kidding. Somewhat.) She and Rox are techniqlly bro and sis and I haven't seen any hints of these two crushing each other as well. o.o

That's exactly what I think xD <3

Last edited:

Aluminumticket

I'm a big Riku/Sora fan, believe me, but that was his belt. Not his butt. (Dare I type this...?) Got it memorized?

Gippal

Now when we get to nobodies, if they do indeed, do not have feelings, then orgy 13 really IS an orgy.
Because without feelings, theres no guilt or regret. There is also little to no self control. So if a member gets horny, and with no feelings, they would have no problem with having sex with one another and seeing as theres only 1 female org member, eheh, theres gotta be some male/male bonking. This doesn't make them gay of course. A hole is a hole to them amirite? If this is so, Axel totally got raped by Larx and Saix. XD And Rox may have been the compassionate f*ck buddy that was gentle on him. :/

This is the type of things that would happen if you actually stop to think about the concepts and relationships of what actually might of happen in KH.

Sora788: I bet 20 bux that it WAS intended. Square knows it's fans and what they like.
Nice idea, but I think not.
My sole reason: if Nobodies have no emotions, how would they become horny?
An Orgasm, according to Wiki, is "the peak of sexual pleasure".
How would a Nobody experience 'pleasure'?

redprint

Wow. What a discussion.

Personally I think the things they talked about in the ending about their feelings and such, is not a very boy-ish thing to talk about. That makes it a little (very little) disturbing for me. But there are guys who talks a lot about that to their male friends and they're not gay, so I just let it go.

About Sora grabbing the belt... well, that's it. He's just helping. I got my ankle twisted some time ago and the other girl who helped me hugged my waist completely to keep me standing. And we're not lesbian.

About they sitting so close to each other...
Oh man, I sit close to my friends. Male or female. Sometimes even closer. Their distance isn't so disturbing.

That's my opinion.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com

hmm, you think so? Have they done something like this before, like in FF or something?! I just can't see them intending something like that.

How does grabbing some one's pants mean that they're gay...well it's all debatable I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back