• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku-chan

hmm, you think so? Have they done something like this before, like in FF or something?! I just can't see them intending something like that.

How does grabbing some one's pants mean that they're gay...well it's all debatable I suppose.

Hey, man. The ending wasnt gay. It was awkward.

It felt just wrong, when Sora grabbed from there.

no gay, guys.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Nice idea, but I think not.
My sole reason: if Nobodies have no emotions, how would they become horny?
An Orgasm, according to Wiki, is "the peak of sexual pleasure".
How would a Nobody experience 'pleasure'?

It was mostly a joke, V.A.T.'s known to do that.

DaisyDuck

*sigh* I'm sure if Riku had known there was a camera on that beach he wouldn't have poured out his heart to Sora.

Blight

If he would have kept the cloak and not talk at all he would have been soo much cooler but no he had to open his damn mouth

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, he's got a good voice. And David Ghallager was probably be paid anyway, speaking or no.

Moncus

I find the ending of kh2 very disturbing and gay, even when I hate theories about Sora <3 Riku and all yaoi-things..

When Sora helps Riku, then he grabs Riku from his belt from back. Then camera focuses on Riku´s butt o_O" C´mon! In my country, no one graps from there to help buddy to walk..

Then Sora and Riku sit on beach very close to each other..

The whole ending -scene was really disturbing IMO..

Is there someone agreeing with me?
But I still say that there is no yaoi in KH-series :/

Are you serious? The first time i watched the ending i thought it was amazing. You gotta understand these are friends since birth and they hadn't seen each other man to man on good terms in over a year. The emotions runnin' wild n' shit and they finally all three back together. Their relationship i could really relate it to me and my older brother actually. To me there was nothing gay about it. The whole belt thing? Thats not uncommon where i come from.. Thats about the only place you can grab that can support someone when helping them walk unless there are two people.

KHredhead06

I didn't find it disturbing at all. Sure, they're close at the end but so what? they also made Axel and Roxas' relationship a tad bit odd, but still. guys can have best friends too right?

Lyxli

Website
pyrolila.deviantart.com
Oh, wow. I'd hate to live in whatever part of the world that thinks hugging and helping friends walk is gay. Which, I believe, would be nowhere here on Earth. Unless I'm not aware of such an anti-social society.

If he couldn't grab his belt, uhh, what else could he have used to support himself? He was overcome by emotion! It's not like Riku's going to say, "Eww, bud, get off me. I ain't gay." Riku was his best friend! This is an emotional reunion. Geez, don't get friends and lovers mixed up.

They sit close to each other because they're best friends. They have a CLOSE friendship, deal with it. Doesn't mean that they're gay.

C

coolgamer

You have to think of the height diffrence of the two. Even leaning over like that you can tell riku's taller. also he was probably using the belt as leverage to carring riku. now no offense to riku but riku must be heavy. and sora is shorter than him so its going to be awkward.

DaisyDuck

*sigh...again* Poor Riku, he acts a little outa character and everyone overreacts.

I mean, after everything they went through, he's weak and injured and they're out on the edge of the World of Darkness. He drops the tough guy act for a minute to basically thank Sora for forgiving him and not giving up him.

And so what if they're sitting close together? It's probably cold on that beach!

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Is it gay? Hmm...no "gaydar" going off so...it must be your masculinity that's making you think that two best friends sit next to each other on a beach, is gay. Oh, and the belt grasping thing: would you rather Sora grasp Riku's hip? So they can, y'know, lean on eachother for support? Oh, and Riku's arm around Sora's shoulders: how gay was that, right? It was so gay, "gaydar" gave me a headache for a month...so gay...so so very gay....[obvious sacrcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back