• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

I was wondering if I should get KH1 again since my sister scratched it all up and since I really liked it im not sure if im wasting money.

P.S. Answer before 9:00 A.M.,and thats 6:00 A.M. for all the people in the west.

OmegaRaptor

i'd say get it again. only this time when u play it play it on hard mode and do everything u didnt do before. get the ultima weapon, save the king/queen, go to level 100, beat sephiroth with kingdom key etc. get it again for 20 bucks and take it to new heights so it's a challenge again.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
get it its a great game, it was the greatest game i had ever played back then; and its probably only like $15

Even though it's to late, just think why the reason is you joined this forum...
Kingdom Hearts. Get it.

Sora910

Im having trouble deciding because I want to get Daxter,Ratchet And Clank:Size Matters,and KH1,and I have $13 on my EBGames card and my allowance is $5 every Friday(starting this Friday)and thats all the money I have.

OmegaRaptor

dude. if u dont get kingdom hearts i will lose all respect for u. i've played ratchet and clanks. their ok but not as good as kingdom hearts(obv my fav series).

Seriously,
Ratchet & Clank died out ages ago with the Jak and Daxter series.

Squ@ll

No I meant Kingdom hearts... No one would bother with Rachet and clank its so bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back