• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 worlds in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

Do youbelive that some of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts one should have been in Kingdom Hearts , even as side extras. Includin Neverland, Deep Jungle, and Wonderland?

Well Sora sealed the worlds, so what's the point in returning?

Akans

「moriya」
Same, even if we were graced with Captain Jack Sparrow. <3
Lol, the funny thing is, Peter Pan was stronger than Jack Sparrow... o_O
The only thing Jack Sparrow could do was grab lots of treasure. Even the keyblade he gives you is treasure-related.

I actually got pretty annoyed when I saw that some worlds like Agrabah and Atlantica were re-done in KH2... but as a side-quest, that would be interesting.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmm... Well some worlds I liked betterin KH1, Like I liked the Cave of Wonders better in KH1 than 2. I also most definately like KH1's Atlantica better. Hmm... I did like Neverland though,flying was good, I'm hoping for it in KH3,
Speaking of Pirates,
Isn't it funny that Sora was all against them in KH1 then wanted to BE one in KH2?
*sigh*
What would Peter think to know that Sora was siding with Pirates?
Tut tut...

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmm... Well some worlds I liked betterin KH1, Like I liked the Cave of Wonders better in KH1 than 2. I also most definately like KH1's Atlantica better. Hmm... I did like Neverland though,flying was good, I'm hoping for it in KH3,
Speaking of Pirates,
Isn't it funny that Sora was all against them in KH1 then wanted to BE one in KH2?
*sigh*
What would Peter think to know that Sora was siding with Pirates?
Tut tut...

LOL! I had never thought about that:p

I want wonderland back, but they should add the island too and not just the pirate ship and the clock tower(which really sn't in wonderland at all, but in London *cough*) And I want the old Hollow Bastion astle back.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
LOL! I had never thought about that

I want wonderland back, but they should add the island too and not just the pirate ship and the clock tower(which really sn't in wonderland at all, but in London *cough*) And I want the old Hollow Bastion astle back.
Yes! Infact Im writing FanFic with it in KH3, yes Im writing my own version of KH3 - Sad I know lol,
But It's all the things I want in it so I can get my thoughts on paper.
Whit Neverland I think it'd be cool with Peter's hide out, and having the lost boys in it and stuff, I can't think why we'd have it but meh It's be good anyways! Even if Hook managed to "Escape" The Crocodile lol

Sir Wolfbane

Hmmm...I wanted them to keep Monstro...just picture it...you're flying around randomly, and some whale pops up and swallows you.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmmm...I wanted them to keep Monstro...just picture it...you're flying around randomly, and some whale pops up and swallows you.
*SHAKES HAND*
I never thought I'd meet another human being that like Monstro like me!
Wow... Just...
WOW!
LOL Ok that must be very weird but, lol I actually loved Monstro, yes I'm weird but, Who isn't?
It takes many to make a world and even more to make a universe!

Lord Kaktoos

Website
www.maric.blogfa.com
I think when KH fans are grow up KH have to be grow up. Portroyall world wasnt bad but I think KH alone or KH whit Warner bro will be beter. I think Harry Potter seires or beter than TARZAN or els. after all I play the game for the story line not the cartoon cherecters.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

The same could be said with the other world that returned wouldn't you agree?

I loved Monstro too, but since it spit out Gepetto and Pinnochio, there's really not much a story to it. I like the side-quest idea though.

I want wonderland back, but they should add the island too and not just the pirate ship and the clock tower(which really sn't in wonderland at all, but in London *cough*)

Actually Neverland, but London can't be that stubborn can they? The ship was just Hook's ship, I wanted to visit the actually city too. Besides, who cares if they are two pirate worlds. If it's really that big of an issue, merge them together for an even bigger story. POTC meets Peter Pan & Neverland. Sounds dumb, but it can come off awesome if handled correctly, anybody with me?

I actually got pretty annoyed when I saw that some worlds like Agrabah and Atlantica were re-done in KH2... but as a side-quest, that would be interesting.

I agree whole heartedly. I didn't mind the singing in Atlantica, but that's ALL WE DID. No fighting, no Heartless, or anything, and to think it was in my Top 5 favoite Worlds in KH1. I also didn't like how they re-did Agrabah. I liked the Cave of Wonders better in KH1. Now, if there was some secret room to lead to a new area, that'd be different.

Also, people are forgetting Traverse Town also. I loved Traverse Town, although it really didn't have that much of a story, it was like what Twilight Town is in KH2. But I still would've loved to see it return.

Akans said:

Almost agree with your statement. I found Agrabah to be quite a fun and beautiful world in the first Kingdom Hearts, so I was hoping for a return in the sequel. But true, the return of Atlantica gave me quite a shock. I mean, that world was just not wanted. And from the first Kingdom Hearts installment it just pissed me off.

Destiny's End said:

New game, I'd prefer a new fresh list. I believe the production team must of had unfinished business so to speak. But yes, I do see your point.

A

Azrael

The same could be said with the other world that returned wouldn't you agree?

I loved Monstro too, but since it spit out Gepetto and Pinnochio, there's really not much a story to it. I like the side-quest idea though.

Actually Neverland, but London can't be that stubborn can they? The ship was just Hook's ship, I wanted to visit the actually city too. Besides, who cares if they are two pirate worlds. If it's really that big of an issue, merge them together for an even bigger story. POTC meets Peter Pan & Neverland. Sounds dumb, but it can come off awesome if handled correctly, anybody with me?

I agree whole heartedly. I didn't mind the singing in Atlantica, but that's ALL WE DID. No fighting, no Heartless, or anything, and to think it was in my Top 5 favoite Worlds in KH1. I also didn't like how they re-did Agrabah. I liked the Cave of Wonders better in KH1. Now, if there was some secret room to lead to a new area, that'd be different.

Also, people are forgetting Traverse Town also. I loved Traverse Town, although it really didn't have that much of a story, it was like what Twilight Town is in KH2. But I still would've loved to see it return.
Strange how a Peter Pan/ Tinkerbell summon was found in Port Royale, could have been a story where Peter Pan meets jack sparrow and explains Sora of how he got there :lol:

Near987

Yes! Infact Im writing FanFic with it in KH3, yes Im writing my own version of KH3 - Sad I know lol,
But It's all the things I want in it so I can get my thoughts on paper.
Whit Neverland I think it'd be cool with Peter's hide out, and having the lost boys in it and stuff, I can't think why we'd have it but meh It's be good anyways! Even if Hook managed to "Escape" The Crocodile lol
uhh which way did he escape :mellow: and yea the would be all cool but too bad the directors never considered our thoughts..

Squall922

I would like to see deep jungle again even though the story is gone but anyway isn't a lot of these stories made up by the combination of square enix and disney. why could't they just make new stories just for the game

Near987

They should, though. Some people here have some interesting ideas.:idea:

EXACTLY ! they made this game for their fans right? so why wouldnt they consider OUR ideas why ditn they...alot of the fans are bright and have impressive ideas that would make the game more enjoyable * to most*

Squall922

EXACTLY ! they made this game for their fans right? so why wouldnt they consider OUR ideas why ditn they...alot of the fans are bright and have impressive ideas that would make the game more enjoyable * to most*

Truer words have never been said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back