• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth_024

why isnt this discusion in the spoiler part of KH2, i mean this isnt even relavent to KH its just u cuys complaining that they made a diff story to KH2 geez lighten up liste to Yen Sid next time u play dude

sephiroth_024

this shoudlnt even be in teh KH forum, why doesnt a mod close this down, i mean its ruining it for all the KH fans that Havent played KH2 yet

brainy_pigeon

Kingdom Hearts wasn't a waste of time to me...

I'll also do this without any spoilers.

KH1 introduced all the characters and what exactly they had to do with the plot. It told everyone what the setup for KH2 would be like and why it would be like that.

Like Joey Batz said, they still needed to defeat Ansem to save all worlds from being destroyed by the heartless. So, it wasn't a waste; although it may feel like it. If they didn't, the chance of all of the remaining worlds being destroyed would increase.

Not only that, but KH1 was really fun.

Edit:
There weren't any spoilers in there, right?

S

Shadow Soldier

sephiroth_024 said:
this shoudlnt even be in teh KH forum, why doesnt a mod close this down, i mean its ruining it for all the KH fans that Havent played KH2 yet

No it isnt... its discussing why people hate it, like it.. or dress up like frigon idiots of the characters in the game

Sacred_Sora said:
You're mom was a waste of time.....

Dude, make like a phantom and dissappear.

R

Riku's Dawn

KH1 was not a waste of time!If it was,we wouldn't be here right now!

S

Shadow Soldier

Sacred_Sora said:
Dude... it was a joke shadow soulja.... >.> ..... geez ...

Which had nothing to do with this thread so it was considered Spam

Riku's Dawn said:
KH1 was not a waste of time!If it was,we wouldn't be here right now!

I would.. there is other parts of the forum that excites me more than the Kingdom Hearts section.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well then, that's YOUR decision to be here. So if you don't want to be here, then don't!

S

Shadow Soldier

Sacred_Sora said:
Well then, that's YOUR decision to be here. So if you don't want to be here, then don't!

.... You made no sense what so ever there... please go get lost outside somewhere.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
_*Rikku*_ said:
Kingdom Hearts I was not a waste of time at all! Now Chain of Memories on the other hand...

Haha, I agree CoM was a waste of time that probably shouldn't have been made, but I get why it was. KH2 took so long to make they had to give them something before we killed eachother. And that was what CoM was for, it also proved to tell me a lot about KH2 (Because, when I started KH2 I hadn't play CoM)

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
com was more or less a waste, especially because it was so short, but it was fun, and obsessive fans (me and my friends included in that statement) needed something, because many people were drooling waiting for kh2 to come out, and you can only stare at stuff from the origional game for so long looking for something that gives somethig away about the sequel for so long before you go insane. ... i hope that made sense when i wrote it. eh, but w/e, if people want to effectively waste their time saying kh was a waste of time, go right ahead, i think it's pretty obvious that saying anything like that will get many replies (like it did) saying of cousre it's not a waste of time, when you post it on a forum of (well, not everyone is obsessive, but alot of people are) obsessive kh fans. maybe they just want attention or to start a thread that get's a lot of replies or something. really, it doesn't matter. and to end my post, because smilies are so cool, :) . Happy easter. and if you don't celebrate easter, happy ... day. if any of this post sounds mean or anything, it's not supposed to, i say that because sometimes i write things that end up sounding mean that arn't supposed to.

Vin

Bronze Member
i dont think it was alll for nothing i had a really fun time playing kh1

k.h.master41

ok,ok OK! I admit I was mad to find out that i killed Xehonarts heartless & not the real thing, BUT (having all the Kingdom Hearts games released in North America & beat them all as of last week) if u beat the first one you would know, if u didn't defeat him the battle would have been to hard for even I, THE BEST kh player (& fan) in the world!!!

Joey Batz

k.h.master41 said:
ok,ok OK! I admit I was mad to find out that i killed Xehonarts heartless & not the real thing, BUT (having all the Kingdom Hearts games released in North America & beat them all as of last week) if u beat the first one you would know, if u didn't defeat him the battle would have been to hard for even I, THE BEST kh player (& fan) in the world!!!

Don't be mad. I don't think "Xehanort's Heartless" and "Xehanort" are two separate beings. You killed Xehanort.

Oh, and COM isn't pointless. You really did have to play it to know what the hell was going on in KH2.

S

Shadow Soldier

Joey Batz said:
Oh, and COM isn't pointless. You really did have to play it to know what the hell was going on in KH2.

No you didnt.. I got bored after the first world of COM, and I dont plan on playing it. Yet I understand whats going on in KHII when I play my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back