• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ha, ha. If it was so pointless, YOU must be simple. After all, you joined a site about it.

If you're that unhappy, go get some n00b-anti-depressants. They call it Windex nowadays.

Anyway, think of it as a prequel, if that helps. >_> I dunno, but it's NOT pointless. If you had just played KH2, you wouldn't have gotten the storyline as well as you would have if you'd played all two (three) games.

>_>

So whatever. Stop complaining. Be happy. Go play KH2. Or suck Windex.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
EDIT:I'm known as Miss Understood xP

Sorry about the taking up of space.

Last edited:

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Freya said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol, i know that, thats why i used the words "like in CoM" i was talking about KH when i said that, if you could do that in Kh it would be cool

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Oh! I misunderstood your post! lol. Sorry 'bout that.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Shadow Soulja said:
Wow, ummm You dont know how to do spoiler tags either... it goes [*Spoiler]blah blah blah [/Spoiler*]

now you take out the stars. And sora's story was crap. Give me Donalds or Goofy's. They should have let you played as Sora, or Riku.
that doesnt make sense, the guy used a spoiler box in his post, s he should knoow how a spoiler box goes.

and no, the whole thing wasnt planed formt he start, nomura said it was just coincidence that the end of kh2 looked like the kh1 boxart

S

Shadow Soldier

violent_anger said:
that doesnt make sense, the guy used a spoiler box in his post, s he should knoow how a spoiler box goes.

and no, the whole thing wasnt planed formt he start, nomura said it was just coincidence that the end of kh2 looked like the kh1 boxart

Listen, when I say something, its the truth, and you can take them facts all the way to the frigon bank!

And he edited his post... anywho... why would we have to answer to you and the mods if we say it is a waste of time?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow Soulja said:
Listen, when I say something, its the truth, and you can take them facts all the way to the frigon bank!

And he edited his post... anywho... why would we have to answer to you and the mods if we say it is a waste of time?

One second after i saw it didnt work, :D, i pressed submit instead of preview :D what ever who really cares

Shadow Soulja said:

Because why else would you:
a) be on this forum
b) have ever played Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
c) ever talk about Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
d) like Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
e) ever think about Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2?

There. Kingdom Hearts was not a waste of time. End. Of. Story.:p :cool:

S

Shadow Soldier

L337 kybldmstr said:
Because why else would you:
a) be on this forum
b) have ever played Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
c) ever talk about Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
d) like Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2
e) ever think about Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM or 2?

a) to talk to new people and make graphics and talk about other games.
b) To see what Disney and Square Soft (Enix) could make together
c) To discuss what Disney and Square Soft (Enix) made
d)*
e)**

* - Has nothing to do with us answering to you or mods
** - Also has nothing else to do with us answering to a member who is trying to be godly on the forums.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Absolution_Fear said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Am I the only one who uses the spoiler boxes?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Happy I used a spoiler box?

Last edited:

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Why wasn't there a spoiler warning in this Threads name?...Use spoiler-boxes...

And NO...KH wasn't a waste of time...It was a great game...Great story...
Great characters, and introduced us to most of the important characters...

Now when PS3 comes out with it's blue-ray disc function, then they should make all the Kingdom Hearts games
(Including COM, but a remake) Into one giant game on one Blue-ray disc...Now that would be awesome wouldn't it?...:D...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No way. It wasn't a waste of time. If Sora's heartless didn't stop Xehanort's heartless, Xehanort's heartless would've became far more powerful and more evil than Xemnas. Xehanort's heartless was trying to consume all worlds into darkness. That dude really did need to be stopped.

Joey Batz

Storyline-wise, KH1 was not pointless. I'll do this without using KH2 spoilers or childish name-calling and bickering.

Ansem was trying to open the door to Kingdom Hearts, thereby unleashing all the Heartless on ALL worlds, presumably at once. This would undoubtably lead to mass genocide on a universal scale. It's easy to see that since: a) everyone on every world would turn into a Heartless; b) he controls the Heartless as his minions; and c) he's really not nice and loves doing evil things; this would have been very beneficial to him, which is why he's doing it in the first place. Regardless of WHY he's doing it, the fact that he's going for that all out genocide is a pretty bad thing in the first place. KH1 is the story of how Sora, Donald, and Goofy stopped him, thereby saving the world from extinction. See? Pretty important to the general storyline.

Play nice, kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back