• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
The only reason I was upset to find out the truth (I just played to that bit in kh2 last night), is because I realised I've been fangirling the wrong villain all this time.

EDIT: But yeah, this is a humungous spoiler. If I'd read this yesterday I'd have take out a contract on you and there are those who haven't even started to play yet. Have some sense.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

wympyre said:
Alright I'm gonna go have a mod close this spoiler thread. Or move it to the proper section.

LMFAO... your no better than the people who are spoiling. You double post.

ultima_keyblade said:
it wasnt a waste of time...

Great contribuiton my good boy... you proved to the forums that the game isnt a waste of time.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
You know Shadow, I was JUST thinking that. XD

But ya, it wasn't a waste. Because what, how would we have gotten to the events in kh2 without having done kh1? What do they just land in the respective places at the start of the game for no reason? Kh1 provides a lot of important backstory to kh2. Or something.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
.__. CoM wasnt a waste of time..well i dunt think so anyways....sure it was more like a side quest and you didnt have to play it but you did get to know more about Namine and other org members. so it wasnt a waste of time...and if KH wasnt made there would be no KH2 .__. so watch your tongue >_>

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
.__. CoM wasnt a waste of time..well i dunt think so anyways....sure it was more like a side quest and you didnt have to play it but you did get to know more about Namine and other org members. so it wasnt a waste of time...and if KH wasnt made there would be no KH2 .__. so watch your tongue >_>

Mushu's right, KH1 set up the story for KH2, plus it wuz accualy fun, but still, poeple hu say KH1 wuz a waste of time shud think that if there wuz no KH1, there wud be no KH2, but, i got PO'ed when i found out that that Ansem wuznt real.

KH2 Lover

It was not a waste of time at all. If you started playing KH2, it would be soooooooooo hard to understand without KH1.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just love it how people are saying.. "Nope it wasnt a waste" Like seriously. What facts do you have to back that up? At least make a contribution to the thread.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
bond of flames said:
wasnt kh1 a waste of time because the fight with ansem was really a fight with ansems heartless, therefore a waste of time?maybe they made kh1 so people would get hooked.other then that the only other reason was to explain the nobodies .right?im just a stupid noob

No. I hate it when people say the first one was pointless. If Xehanort's Heartless was never killed, there was still evil. He's the reason Riku joined the Darkness. He was evil, and he had to be stopped. So no, it was not a waste of time. And yes, you are a stupid n00b.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok seriously, what the hell is it with people saying "Your a stupid n00b." Seriously, there is no need for it. The person who says it, is pretty much a n00b, because 95% of the time, the person saying it, doesnt know what it means.

God damn. Its actually getting annoying. Just because the person is new to the forums, does not mean they are a n00b. They are just new. The only time you have the right to use n00b is with online games.

Back on topic. Who the hell is Xehanort?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Shadow Soulja said:
Ok seriously, what the hell is it with people saying "Your a stupid n00b." Seriously, there is no need for it. The person who says it, is pretty much a n00b, because 95% of the time, the person saying it, doesnt know what it means.

God damn. Its actually getting annoying. Just because the person is new to the forums, does not mean they are a n00b. They are just new. The only time you have the right to use n00b is with online games.

Back on topic. Who the hell is Xehanort?

Okay well sorry with the n00b. But anyway,

Xehanort is one of Ansem the Wise/Diz's Five Apprentices. He became a heartless (Which is actually the Ansem you fight in kh1).

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya, I havent played KHII a whole lot yet.. who the hell is Diz, and crap...

zerokool

if u think it's a waste of time then ur dumb. that fight was story line wise the toughest battel ever. He was the ultimate evil. He had enough power to destroy everything in the universe. So yea think bout that for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back