• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
wasnt kh1 a waste of time because the fight with ansem was really a fight with ansems heartless, therefore a waste of time?maybe they made kh1 so people would get hooked.other then that the only other reason was to explain the nobodies .right?im just a stupid noob

I

inhiding

No, it wasn't a waste of time. They at least got rid of part of the evil.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Ansem (Xehanort), was a SPECIAL type of heartless. He WAS Xehanort, only in a different form, which looks absoultely nothing like a heartless. Regardless, if they hadn't defeated him, every thing would have been consumed by darkness, and the heartless would be unstoppable.

Sharikaaria

haven't you made a thread like this already? i think i remember replying in one of these.

anyway, kh1 was not a waste of time because it introduced you to the storyline and the characters.

mooglemaniac555

Sharikaaria said:
haven't you made a thread like this already? i think i remember replying in one of these.

anyway, kh1 was not a waste of time because it introduced you to the storyline and the characters.
i'm with you on the second line

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Am I the only one who uses the spoiler boxes?

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
^well mostly everyone(except europeans an austerlians)have beat the game but people should use spoiler boxes cause u might spoil someone who hasnt played the game^

S

Shadow Soldier

MegaFlare said:
KH1 was very fun. I enjoyed it. Keep complaining, you're the only one wasting your time.

Agreed.

And guys, please use the spoiler tags.. holy crap.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok first off I would like to say, stop spoiling, alot of the people who are spoiling are new members, if your going to write about KH2 in the KH1 section use a spoiler box because not everybody has the game.

How to make a spoiler box:

[spoiler*] spoiler goes here [/spoiler]

^^ make sure to take out the stars...

Kingdom Hearts 1 was not a waist of time, if you notice:

1)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
which means it was all planned out from the beginig.

2) The first KH draws out sora's story

3) It introduces the main conflicts and characters

S

Shadow Soldier

memories of you said:
Ok first off I would like to say, stop spoiling, alot of the people who are spoiling are new members, if your going to write about KH2 in the KH1 section use a spoiler box because not everybody has the game.

How to make a spoiler box:

[spoiler*] spoiler goes here [spoiler/*]

^^ make sure to take out the stars...

Kingdom Hearts 1 was not a waist of time, if you notice:

1)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
which means it was all planned out from the beginig.

2) The first KH draws out sora's story

3) It introduces the main conflicts and characters

Wow, ummm You dont know how to do spoiler tags either... it goes [*Spoiler]blah blah blah [/Spoiler*]

now you take out the stars. And sora's story was crap. Give me Donalds or Goofy's. They should have let you played as Sora, or Riku.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow Soulja said:
Wow, ummm You dont know how to do spoiler tags either... it goes [*Spoiler]blah blah blah [/Spoiler*]

now you take out the stars. And sora's story was crap. Give me Donalds or Goofy's. They should have let you played as Sora, or Riku.

so what i left out the star on the other end, excuse me, im trying to prevent the innocent from being spoiled :D

Sora's story was cool, but i think you should have gotten to play Riku's story as a bonus like in CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back