• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Sora vs KH2 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora is th ebest

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

It's hard for me to pick, I'll pick both are cuter. Which version of Sora is cuter?: KH1 or KH2?
KH2 has cooler/badass clothes. KH1 has cute clothes and best voice. KH2 Sora in KH1 clothes which is his early costume is also cuter.
KH1_Sora_vs_KH2_Sora.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Okay yeah, the absolute cutey is definitely KH2 Sora with his old KH1 clothes. Not the Limit Form adaption - the real old shit with his now-way-too-long-legs. He's too adorable for me to handle. ;_;

Alja

Okay yeah, the absolute cutey is definitely KH2 Sora with his old KH1 clothes. Not the Limit Form adaption - the real old shit with his now-way-too-long-legs. He's too adorable for me to handle. ;_;
I personally can't help but laugh every single time we get to see Sora in his way too tiny clothes XDDD He looks so adoringly ridiculous XDD

I think I very much prefer KH2 Sora. I can't deny that teen me didn't have a tiny crush on his looks back then, especially after I spent half an hour laughing at his too long legs XD and suddenly he looks pretty much like the fairies said - dashing. And while I love little baby KH1 Sora, his model in the future games looks off. I can't pinpoint it really something about his face is so different to his KH1 face and it's so off-putting. I don't know, it feels less natural for some reason? I guess it makes sense in Coded when we are dealing with an artificial Sora but it feels this way in Dream Drop Distance, too, so I can't even say how much I prefer the KH2 scenes there. And this kind of makes me dislike his young version a little although the KH1 version is definitely a little cutie!

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH1 Sora is the cutest for me cause of his voice from the original Kingdom Hearts. It's just so sweet and pure, I don't know how to describe it. XD

I like his older voice but it doesn't fit KH1 Sora at all. ;^;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like KH1 Sora more for his innocence, which worked with the themes of the game and the journey to unknown lands. KH2 Sora looks more edgy, which certainly was the style at the time. It’s weird seeing them next to each other, with a year difference you wouldn’t really think that’s the same person.

As for ‘cuteness’, I guess KH1 Sora. He had a charm to him that I don’t feel has been captured since.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think it's cute how KH1 Sora is totally susceptible to yandere Riku's constant teasing on DI. Makes a girl wanna bully him a bit: enter Larxene in CoM.

KH2 Sora is less uptight overall, so he's cute in a friendly way.

I'd wanna play Chess with KH1 Sora and Clue with KH2 Sora.

kaseykockroach

Awards
They're the same person. Minus a few brain cells in some cases, but we all have our off days..

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think he's a bit cuter in KH2, something about Osment's voice change. Sora in Christmas Town was him at his absolute cutest, but Atlantica is a close 2nd.

hockeygirl

In my opinion, KH2 Sora is far better than KH1 Sora. Yes, he is much cuter because he just looks more mature and proportional. I love Sora's 2 outfit a lot as well. I don't know why, but I also find Sora's face in 1 to be a bit weird? Something about it just seems off to me. I also think that Sora in 2 is more rounded as a character, which is definitely more attractive to me.

Stevie Goodwin

For me, When i was 4 or 5 years old when i first started playing Kingdom Hearts at Grandma's house, I find KH1 sora to be my favorite due to nostalgia.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I kinda wish we got KH2 Sora with the KH1 hairstyle. I dunno, I know it's still the same Sora we know and love, but I kinda prefer his hair as a darker shade of brown, which KH3 seems to be going for. But yeah, I like both looks to him.

Stevie Goodwin

I kinda wish we got KH2 Sora with the KH1 hairstyle. I dunno, I know it's still the same Sora we know and love, but I kinda prefer his hair as a darker shade of brown, which KH3 seems to be going for. But yeah, I like both looks to him.
I would like to see KH2 Sora with the KH1 hairstyle. Can you make a picture? And why is there a lot of hate for KH1 sora?

ImVentus

Awards
Well to be honest Sora is much more serious and alert in KH1 than he is in 2.

He's biggest flaw in KH2 is that he can get really cocky for no real reason. That's something I hope I don't see in KH3.

But like how Sora is more free spirited in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back