• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh1 Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Hllo I’ve beaten birth by sleep and fell in love with it, I now have. A question about Kh1’s secret ending.
Is there absolutely no way I can do both Another side another story and deep dive in one playthrough.
Would I be able to create two saves in two different slots and before the final boss with one containing keyholes sealed and hades cup beaten and the other just played through with proud if there of the same playthrough. Would the game still recognize them as the same file and not give me each ending or two different files that I’ve beaten the game on.
Of course I realize I’ll have to save and skip around at different points but I honestly dont want to play through a second time and I dont want to view it on youtube cause thats cheating.

If i could get answer I would apreciate it I love kh I just hate playing through videogames more than necessary when I no what I want.

Rosebudx

Awards
Hi there! You can definitely use the same game file. Save somewhere before you've beaten the Hades Cup, then go run through the ending. Once you've gotten Another Side and watched it, you can reopen the save file, beat the Hades Cup, then beat the game. That's how I usually do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back