• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 room mod!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
That is amazing, they actually named them and everything! Great find!

D

Divine Light

sweet find thats awesome. i like Sora's room and the Road to Castle Oblivion

Rix

:)
Awards
awesome äwesome:D finally a room mod for KH1 too:)

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
Dude, that was awesome! Thanks for the link.

I have a question about the Crumbling Island though...I thought it was when you fought the Darksides and Ansem in that little arena-type thing at the end of the game, but it looks different. I haven't played in awhile, so where exactly is that?

This is interesting? Wouldn't want to do this to many times? Is there a possibility of damaging/corrupting your save game file? Game disc?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
That was very cool, I particularly liked the door to Kingdom Hearts, that you could actually go into and see that weird city of Heartless, lol.

Come to think of it, what were those towers, exactly? They never used designs like that in KH2.

Staulmaster said:
Come to think of it, what were those towers, exactly? They never used designs like that in KH2.
That's because of the time frame, and they didn't know what they were doing after Kingdom Hearts. Or even if there was a sequel at that time.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^Yeah, that's what I thought...so I guess they'll never come back.

btw, that weird purple-ish cave that Sora was in...was that Destiny Islands when it was split? It seemed somewhat bigger. Also, how far could Sora go when he was in the crossroads, I couldn't quite tell.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
^Yeah, that's what I thought...so I guess they'll never come back.

btw, that weird purple-ish cave that Sora was in...was that Destiny Islands when it was split? It seemed somewhat bigger. Also, how far could Sora go when he was in the crossroads, I couldn't quite tell.

Pretty far. I was hoping they would follow the path all the way to Castle Oblivion, but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back