• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 ost vs KH2 ost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better KH1 OST or KH2 OST?????

• KH1 OST

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • KH2 OST

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
:p HEY people!..muahahahaha....i wanna knoe...which one you guys think is better...KH1 ost or KH2 ost...?...
i think KH2 ost is better...

(if theres already a thread or poll just like this one sorry)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
kh2 ost!

personally, darkness of the unknown and the final battle song (where you enter that weirdish, upside down door) rox

EDIT: (no spoiler because "weirdish, upside down door" doesn't really spoil anything)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i liked kh better.. its not that i dont like the kh2 ost but it kinda sound synthasized for most songs, like it could have been for a last generation console or something.. i liked how kh was more orchistrated

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
REala728 said:
i liked kh better.. its not that i dont like the kh2 ost but it kinda sound synthasized for most songs, like it could have been for a last generation console or something.. i liked how kh was more orchistrated
yeah....kh was more orchistrated....thats true...but so is kh2...but yeah:D

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the Scherzo Di Notte in KH OST, for the KH2 OST I like it too but the Reviving Hollow Bastion in KH2 OST is like a remix and the full version of the song in KH OST. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back