• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh1 last boss or Kh2 last boss? (Major spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gannonreid

Duo_forbidden said:
Who was harder? Ansem from or Xemes? Me? I wouldn't know. Both of them was easy.:)

I felt the final final form from KH was harder than the Final Final (so many finals for so many different boss sequences) form from KHII

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
BULLETPROOF said:
xemnas, even though i havent played the game yet for more than 10 mins, ansem from kh1 was so easy

lol i wouldnt be so sure. I found them both quite easy but xemnas was REALLY easy. the hardest part for me was when you have to fight as Riku (because i didn't have all my cool Sora moves:cool: ) but even that wasnt that hard. So i guess i would say ansem was harder...or ansem's heartless...wait wasnt there an ansem nobody?! HOW MANY FRICKIN ANSEM'S CAN THERE BE?! :mad:

leoking57

im not sure,i haven't played kh2(gonna rent it 2morrow!YESS!!:D)but ansem was no walk in the park dude.That is,until i got oblivion!the last ansem when he has the soul eater staff,that was SUPER easy.So even though i haven't even played kh2 i would say Xemnas

Dark Aura

Awards
Sora's_Got_A_Gun said:
i would hafta say... xemnas... so many battles >.< but i only died once (but i did set it on begginer heh heh)

same Amsem was pathetic and weak xemnas is way better. :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The final batte for both was strangely easy, i'm like " okay here comes a challenge" and i don't die once, both my party members are fine. In KH it was because i was just flying around and smacking him, and if not that got my party to do the fighting. In KHII i just reversaled till there was an openning, riku did most of the fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back