• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 hints and secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

i response to the questioning of the question 'where did jane get a slide of another world?', was jane always in deep jungle? shes from england, so is england in deep jungle? what world is america in? we gotta think outside of the box lol

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i response to the questioning of the question 'where did jane get a slide of another world?', was jane always in deep jungle? shes from england, so is england in deep jungle? what world is america in? we gotta think outside of the box lol
Similar to how London is a part of Neverland, I'd assume England is a part of Deep Jungle.

ZiggyK

I think it's heavily implied to just be a castle that looks similar, and not the actual castle.

Because, if it is the actual castle, as people pointed out, it only raises the question--how on earth did Jane get a slide of another world?

Now that I've looked at it im CONFIDENT it is HB. Look at it, there obviously from different angles, but both have forests at the base, the castle is next to identical, and any small inconsistencies are put to the fact that this game was made in 2002 and the first sighting of HB was 2010 and Nomura was making it up as he went along. Also the slide isn't in good quality. Also, everywhere i've looked on on the net has said that it is Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden. You're the only one who thinks otherwise.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Now that I've looked at it im CONFIDENT it is HB. Look at it, there obviously from different angles, but both have forests at the base, the castle is next to identical, and any small inconsistencies are put to the fact that this game was made in 2002 and the first sighting of HB was 2010 and Nomura was making it up as he went along. Also the slide isn't in good quality. Also, everywhere i've looked on on the net has said that it is Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden. You're the only one who thinks otherwise.
lol, just because I'm the only one who thinks otherwise doesn't mean either side is more right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back