• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Door Animation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Hey all,

Haven’t posted here in a long time. I recently purchased the PS4 collection. Playing KHfm, I remembered how awesome it was to have Sora actually pushing doors open through when he goes from room to room.

I understood why this wasn’t incorporated in Re:CoM or BbS, but I was surprised KH2fm doesn’t have the animated door opening. I feel like it was something that really enhanced KH1, and I wondered if anyone felt the same as me. I also wonder to those who have played/seen the KH3 demos, does it make a return?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey all,

Haven’t posted here in a long time. I recently purchased the PS4 collection. Playing KHfm, I remembered how awesome it was to have Sora actually pushing doors open through when he goes from room to room.

I understood why this wasn’t incorporated in Re:CoM or BbS, but I was surprised KH2fm doesn’t have the animated door opening. I feel like it was something that really enhanced KH1, and I wondered if anyone felt the same as me. I also wonder to those who have played/seen the KH3 demos, does it make a return?

It doesn't, but to be fair, the transitional animations don't come up very often. The fields are very large, but unless they need to be loaded, you get a seamless transition between spaces with just a small text on the screen informing you that you've changed areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back