• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 cheats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

umm how do i use these cheats ?? Kingdom Hearts

Game shark codes:

Master code "must be on"
0E3C7DF2 1853E59E
EE8E6446 BCA99C80

Unlimited Munny
DEBE7E22 BCAA2122

Max DEF Sora
FEBFDA13 BCA99B82

Max Accesory Slots Sora
FEBFDA22 BCA99B8B

Max Item Slots Sora
FEBFDA29 BCA99B8F

Fast Level Gain Sora
CEBFDACE BCA99A82

Max HP Sora
FEBFDA08 BCA99B82

Max MP Sora
FEBFDA16 BCA99B82

Max AP Sora
FEBFDA15 BCA99B82

Max STR Sora
FEBFDA14 BCA99B82

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
you people are dumb...Action Replay does NOT Screw the PS2 up,GAMESHARK does.Action Replay has worse codes,but the most that will happen is the disc will freeze once every like 25 - 50 times.My friend has had one for 10 months and nothing has gone wrong with his PS2.Ever.

CidHighwind

duh its gameshark codes of coarse u need a gameshark
ne ways it can mess the memory on ur memory card up (sometimes it will sometimes it wont) but other than that it safe as can be (sarcasm)

MetalChocobo002

I think you should go with code breaker its really easy and it didnt mess my game up at all of course I used it after i beat the game without it lol

°Kaarix.˚

Codebreaker is easier. And I have action replay, and it doesn't work like half of the time. It's pretty bad.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
no i tryed usuing this from a friend to have a little fun one day. It screw the game up so much. You will get all the stuff, but the gme wont work properly. Like i used it and my warp-g gummiw went poof so i had to fly normally evey where. This is a waste, beat the game by yourself, and you will like it better

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
Aside from all of that, why not just work your way up without cheating? x_x I have all of that stuff and I have never had a gameshark (by all that stuff that excludes the fast level gain related things). Just work for it, a game was made to have fun with :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back