• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Voice Actor Interviews Completed...along with others.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroicRoxas

So Far i've interviewed Ansem: seeker of darkess, Axel, Larxene, and The Narrator/Gohan from DBZ .
Check it out! :)
‪TeamWayfinder's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

The Epcar (ansem) should be up tomorrow, supposedly...Oerba Yun Fang interview very soon. :)

We're always looking for interviews. i spent 4 hours last friday emailing people. :p

Last edited:

bgizzles45

Shit, I was hoping Billy Zane would come back for Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Fu ck Epcar.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woot! Mr. Epcar! He is really nice. :3 And Mr. Herbert is hilarious. I met him twice at two different cons.

You should try getting an interview from Kirk Thornton. :3 And Jason Dohring like interviews, I believe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you want to do another interview, you can always try to contact the Disney VAs. From what I've seen (at least from Facebook), Bret Iwan is a pretty cool guy~

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Unless Billy Zane is coming back, this is all in vein.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Zane isn't coming back. Richard is pretty much secured to be Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort again considering how many times he's reprised his role. :|

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Zane isn't coming back. Richard is pretty much secured to be Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort again considering how many times he's reprised his role. :|

I know he isn't coming back..... I was just saying that unless he says he is, I don't see the point in a interview. I also found it funny that The Guardian in the final boss level resembles a ship, like the Titanic. Me and my family have always thought that "Sora sunk the Titanic!" because of Zane's role in that movie.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oh for crying out loud will people stop bitching about Billy F**king Zane!? It's not gonna happen people, get over it and move on!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Richard Epcar is an awesome Xehanort whole-form, but he isn't really a great Ansem IMO. Some actors are replaceable. Some are not. Try as they might, they will never be able to replace Billy Zane. I wouldn't mind so much if he was done away with after KH1. I can live with that. But they just keep bringing him back. The more they bring him back the more it just reminds everyone how much his original VA rocked. He turned a completely cliched villain into one of the most memorable KH characters with just his voice, that's powerful. It's just such a shame that they really tapped into something so amazing with that character and his voice, only to do away with it out of sheer laziness. Zane isn't exactly A list these days, so I can't see him being too busy to just voice a few lines of dialogue.

*copy pasted from the VA discussion thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back