• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh/versus13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keybladeguy989

Awards
Anybody else notice the sound effect at the end of remind when it say an oath to return is the same sound effect used when the versus 13 logo popped up in the trailers. Noticed its a different sound effect for each ff game but versus 13 and kh3 secret ending and remind have the same sound. Probably nothing but Just something small i noticed.

okhi12

Awards
I just checked and while I think it's kinda similar it's not the same sound effect. Actually the "An Oath to Return" sound effect is the same one that was previously used in the secret endings of Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance when "Reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS" appeared on screen, the only difference is the addition of a new sound as the "An Oath to Return" line appears and then it is immediately followed by the same sound in the secret endings with "Reconnect." That new sound is not the same as the one for the Versus XIII logo either but has a similar feel to it, if that makes any sense.

Keybladeguy989

Awards
Youve got better ears then me. The point tho is im starting to wonder if nomura wanted to have a loose connection from the beginning. I wonder if the other staff members were worried he was trying to mix the two franchises too much, and not just mismanagement that led to him leaving the project

Back