• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Union X [cross] - NEW Main Menu / Title Screen Version 2.3.0 CONCEPT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Now, wouldn't be cool if the brand new artwork was used as the Main Menu starting version 2.3.0 onward!?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let me know what you guys think! :wink:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][video=youtube;_rJbCezapn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJbCezapn8[/video][/FONT]

CrystalRaine

Looks fab! That's probably really close to what we'll get in the actual game, so nicely done!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Something like this would definitely be amazingly beautiful to see, but as for now, it contains too many spoilers for starters and those who didn't reach those plot points yet. However, would be a good thing for keeping the player interested to play along to find out who these persons are.
and then we have the fangirls who will keep being interested in Blaine forever

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, wasn't already confirmed this was going to be the next title screen?

Sign said so in the artwork's thread.

AirbagVII

Awards
As I said, I never saw any information regarding this prior to today's date.

Look at the dates of my original post here. September 3rd!

And today I posted here again:
According to the latest news (that confirm this WILL be the new main title screen), we can all agree I have attained the rank of Foreteller (or even master of Masters)... :cool:

After reading THIS TWEET (not the one you mentioned, I never read that one before, nor your predictions or any of your posts stating this would be the official art used for the 2.3.0 main screen).

It wouldn't be 100% accurate if a new Dearly Beloved is part of the title screen.

It's always a possibility! I mean we had a version for the previous artwork, but that kind of marked the transition to the name Union X.

As of now, we're just talking about a change in story plot and not exactly a change of game title.

But we'll wait and see! :wink:

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
As I said, I never saw any information regarding this prior to today's date.

After reading THIS TWEET (not the one you mentioned, I never read that one before, nor your predictions or any of your posts stating this would be the official art used for the 2.3.0 main screen).

And that's kinda on you, honestly. Or at the very least, not on us. We stated and I clarified you about this "prediction" being an already known fact from the very beginning.
You can't, weeks later, waltz in here claiming your prediction (which was never a prediction to us in the first place) was right and expect praise for it.
If anything, I'm perplexed you never bothered cheking out your own thread before today. I wrote that Sign stated it was already confirmed this was going to be the screen menu on September 5th.
And Sign made such confirmation before you even made this thread or the video, September 2nd.

I mean, you wanna feel good about getting this right without looking anywhere, then good for you man.
But on top of being always confirmed it was going to be the title screen for us, it's... not even that shocking of a prediction in my opinion.
It's not like you guessed the identity of a 13 Darknesses or something.

AirbagVII

Awards
My point is that you are trying to say that you guys predicted it as well and, in a sort of way, implying that I didn't predict anything because it was supposed to be officially confirmed, belittling my work and concept (it might seem a simple thing to do, but I've spent several hours to make it). At least I made that idea come to life and I'm glad I did.

But honestly, where in the world was it officially confirmed prior to the 18th of September? All the news I've read (in several sites by the way) mentioned that Nomura created this artwork to celebrate the Anniversary and that an update was supposed to happen on the 14th. Nothing else.

Nowhere have I read that this was confirmed to be used in the future as the main menu. I just thought it would because it made sense when looking at what they did with the Ephemer and Skuld artwork.

I don't log in every single day here. And just because I didn't read your reply doesn't mean that my prediction is invalid. Just like yours isn't invalid either. In fact, we should all be proud that we thought the same way (even if one us knew it all already from a supposed confirmation or not).

Like Dandelion mentioned, at the end of the week it won't matter much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back