• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Trio Personality Quiz (Tell me your results!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

v4vendetta

Awards
I got bored and made this personality quiz that sorts you into any KH character from the Destiny, Sea Salt, and Wayfinder Trios. It's just for fun, although a lot of it is super abstract and symbolic. Even so, many of my friends got accurate or super funny answers so I thought I would share it here.

The Quiz

((I hope this is the right place to post it? I have no clue. If not ignore me I'm dumb. <w>))

Tell me what your results are here :D

WaltK

Awards
VENTUS
You are a people-pleaser. You are shy and have difficulty making friends in spite of your wonderful personality. You avoid conflict at all costs and would probably use the first of your 3 genie wishes for world peace. Because of your desire for overall happiness, you're probably pretty "woke" and informed on current events. You're a kid at heart and probably still love the same shows you watched growing up. Because of this inner child you are very creative. Trust yourself to make the right decisions when it counts, and let your heart be your guiding key.

It’s scary how accurate this is. Ven has always been the KH character I related to the most, so it’s great to get some vindication.

v4vendetta

Awards
It’s scary how accurate this is. Ven has always been the KH character I related to the most, so it’s great to get some vindication.
Awwww. Even though I'm Roxas to my core, Ventus is my favorite character if I'm being perfectly honest. He's just so wholesome and endearing, like a little brother or something.
I'm really glad you related to your result :)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
You're Sora!
Congratulations, you are the main character! That charismatic energy will make you friends wherever you go. You are extremely loyal to your friends, and people naturally gravitate to you wherever you go. You may care about the needs of other people before your own. Make sure to take time to care for yourself!

Cool quiz :) I honestly didn’t expect to get Sora as a result, I thought I would probably end up getting Xion instead.

v4vendetta

Awards
You're Sora!
Congratulations, you are the main character! That charismatic energy will make you friends wherever you go. You are extremely loyal to your friends, and people naturally gravitate to you wherever you go. You may care about the needs of other people before your own. Make sure to take time to care for yourself!

Cool quiz :) I honestly didn’t expect to get Sora as a result, I thought I would probably end up getting Xion instead.
Thanks for taking it! I was pretty bored this afternoon and thought it would be a fun idea. Congrats on getting Sora! :0 That's super cool!
A lot of my friends got Xion haha, I think she's a popular result if I had to guess.
From my testing the rarest one to get is Kairi or Terra :0

Y. Alex A. R.

Awards
Awesome quiz!! I got Riku, which is hilariously inaccurate; but the quiz is correct 'bout us having at least 1 thing in common...

palizinhas

Awards
You're Axel/Lea!
You're probably really popular without really knowing why (or maybe more popular than you think). You don't particularly enjoy authority, and you would much rather be left to your own devices for eternity. You have a few really good friends rather than a LOT of mediocre ones. When you are upset, you cope with humor and pretend that everything is fine (it's not). There is a high possibility that you like dad jokes. Try to channel all of your strong, fiery emotions in a healthy way!
I mean....

v4vendetta

Awards
Awesome quiz!! I got Riku, which is hilariously inaccurate; but the quiz is correct 'bout us having at least 1 thing in common...
Yeah lol it's a Buzzfeed Quiz so its pretty hit or miss. But I figured it would be fun to post c:
Thanks for trying it out :) I'm glad you enjoyed it (even if it's a little silly).

v4vendetta

Awards
I got Ventus, which, while not my favorite character, the description they used fits me to a T.
Haha, when writing the description for Ven I may have been a bit biased. He's just such a sweetheart.

I figured that a lot of the more INFP/Mediator/creative types might get him due to his light-hearted nature and his innocent worldview, so I geared the description more towards that. When writing I tried to think of how their personalities would manifest in a modern/everyday world and that's the conclusion I came to for Ven.

WaltK

Awards
Had a second stab at the quiz and tried to answer a couple of questions differently (the ones with the flowers, the songs, and the Disney rides were ones I struggled with in my first run).

This time I got Sora.

Let’s just say I’m 80% Ventus and 20% Sora.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Just did it myself. I was matched with Terra, lol. Not what I expected but it kind of makes sense based on my experiences.

Great test v4vendetta :)

v4vendetta

Awards
Just did it myself. I was matched with Terra, lol. Not what I expected but it kind of makes sense based on my experiences.

Great test v4vendetta :)
:0 WOAH I think you are the first Terra I've seen so far! I love Terra so much - ajklfg;agf
Thank you so much for your kind words ;w; I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Had a second stab at the quiz and tried to answer a couple of questions differently (the ones with the flowers, the songs, and the Disney rides were ones I struggled with in my first run).

This time I got Sora.

Let’s just say I’m 80% Ventus and 20% Sora.
Haha, that makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Ventus and Sora aren't that far apart!

I got Roxas. He's not my fav, but I think the description really fit me lol

Great quiz @v4vendetta!
Thank you so much ;w; <3
It's kind of funny to me that so many people are getting characters that they don't like very much but the personality descriptions are similar!
Maybe it will encourage some newfound appreciation for them :)

I'm really glad all of you had fun :D It makes the evening I spent writing it up worth it :)

WaltK

Awards
Those particular questions were hard because;
  • I’m pretty indifferent to flowers.
  • I have been to Disneyland, but none of the rides I went on were options.
  • “Fireflies” was the only song on that list I even knew, and I don’t like that song, so I just picked the song with the nicest title :p

v4vendetta

Awards
Those particular questions were hard because;
  • I’m pretty indifferent to flowers.
  • I have been to Disneyland, but none of the rides I went on were options.
  • “Fireflies” was the only song on that list I even knew, and I don’t like that song, so I just picked the song with the nicest title :p
Yeah! The flowers was more of a fun visualization thing.
:0 you should totally hit up space mountain next time you get the chance to go- that ride is so fun.

And my taste in music is a bit obscure haha. I recommend looking up the lyrics to them and seeing if any of the lyrics resonate! That's what I went off when writing the quiz.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Thanks for taking it! I was pretty bored this afternoon and thought it would be a fun idea. Congrats on getting Sora! :0 That's super cool!
A lot of my friends got Xion haha, I think she's a popular result if I had to guess.
From my testing the rarest one to get is Kairi or Terra :0
I’m happy I got Sora as a result, even though I was hoping to get Xion instead. For the fun of it I tried doing the quiz again to see if I could get Xion because she is one of my favourite characters but I got

You're Kairi!
You have a strong heart and you care for your friends...but you sometimes feel overlooked. You might have been called basic a few times by bullies, but you should be proud of your interests! Odds are you are very empathetic and good at reading the feelings of other people. They're just jealous of how much you shine :)

Apparently I can get one of the rarest ones but somehow I can’t get the one that’s the most common lol :)

v4vendetta

Awards
I’m happy I got Sora as a result, even though I was hoping to get Xion instead. For the fun of it I tried doing the quiz again to see if I could get Xion because she is one of my favourite characters but I got

You're Kairi!
You have a strong heart and you care for your friends...but you sometimes feel overlooked. You might have been called basic a few times by bullies, but you should be proud of your interests! Odds are you are very empathetic and good at reading the feelings of other people. They're just jealous of how much you shine :)

Apparently I can get one of the rarest ones but somehow I can’t get the one that’s the most common lol :)
I will spoiler tag each answer but I'll post which answers give you Xion, in case you want to know haha! As well as my reasoning for each one.
A lot of my shyer friends got her.

Her Disney movie
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Flower
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Grades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Song
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Animal
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her High School Persona
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Ride
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Vice
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Quote
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think Xion is very common because most KH fans/game nerds are some degree of introverted. This means the most likely characters to get are Xion, Ventus (he's not terribly shy, but moreso than Sora for certain), and Riku.
Genuinely, I'm surprised I haven't seen more Aquas!

If anyone is curious about the other characters just ask! I remember everything I chose and why quite well, particularly so for my sea salt babies <3

Back