• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► [KH Theory] How KHUX can be linked to future games. (MoM, Ventus & Xehanort)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukimice

First of All This Post Might Contain Spoilers.
If you haven't played the rest of the games yet i highly suggest you to do so first

So i've been with a bunch of Theory's lined up in my head about a bunch of KHuX and KH3 but i never wrote about them anywhere. I already told these theory's to some of my friends over on Discord and such but i never posted this anywhere so i would like to explain some of them here for you guys.

These theory's contain stuff like:
  • What is the Box?
  • What is in the Box?
  • What is MoM real plan?
  • Why did everyone get their roles?
  • What are the dandelions?
  • How come there are so few keyblade wielders now?
  • Why are there new Union Masters?
  • Who might be getting the Book?
  • How is Ventus alive in BbS?
  • The truth about Xehanort
    (So yhea. Expect a long post)

Disclaimer: Even tough I came up with these theory's by myself it doesn't mean that no one else has ever tough or theorized about that.

The Box

To Start things up i will introduce you to some concepts that might help clear out some things.

The box was something that was revealed in the Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover Movie. Since then we don't know much of the box besides the fact that was transfered from MoM to Luxu and that they are the only ones who know what really is in the box.

We know that Luxu should not open the box and that he takes it with him as he completes his role.

On the top, near the red symbol there are some letters carved on it that seem to say "Xsuper" with the X being bigger then the rest of the letters.

Now to the Theory

As you should probably know all the Original Union Leaders have their name based on one of the 7 Sins in latin.
Aced, the master of Ursus is based on Acedia (Sloth)
Invi,
the master of Anguis is based on Invidia (Envy)
Gula,
the master of Leopardus is based on Gula (Gluttony)
Ava,
the master of Vulpes is based on Avarita (Greed)
Ira,
the master of Unicornis is based on Ira (Wrath)
Luxu, MoM's
a prentice is based on Luxuria (Lust)

But as you can see there is one sin missing and 1 person missing. The leader, the Master of the Masters and probably the real traitor, MoM.

The sin Missing here is Pride so maybe MoM real name is based on the sin Pride. And guess what is the name of that sin that is missing?
Superbia!

Counting that most names are shortened we can assume that MoM's real name is Super and that is why we see Super in the box

But what about the X?
Well you are a hardcore KH fan you probably already know what i'm going to say but what if i told you that that is not a X, it's a Chi, the 22nd letter from the Greek alphabet and also known as the Recusant's Sigil.
The symbol that has been there for the entire past games, that Xehanort as a weird fetish about and that represents Death and End.

So now we can assume that what the box contains is something for the Death or End of Super, the Masters of Masters and that is why it can't be opened.

If Master of Masters. The guy who knows everything about the future somehow has his plans destroyed or is defeated the box works as his secondary plan.

But what exactly are his plans and how could they fail?
Well wait a second because i will explain it soon
OzJY2Fr.png

MoM's Plan

We don't know that much about MoM since he was introduced in Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover but one thing we know for sure (besides the fact that i want to be his friend 'cause he is so c00l ;u;) , he was the one to gave all his apprentices their respective roles in case he was "gone"

Ira was responsible for being the leader of all the other foretellers
Aced was responsible for helping Ira leading the others
Invi was responsible to report everything that the others were doing to Ira
Gula was responsible of finding out who the traitor was
Ava was responsible for creating the Dandelions
Luxu was responsible for keeping the box safe, take the No Name Keyblade with him and survive the Keyblade War

But maybe it was not as simple as that.
Every one of them ended up failing their quest except for Ava and Luxu

Ira was supposed to be the leader but for 90% of the entire movie he was missing and even allowed for a alliance to happen behind his own nose and never tried to fulfill his role, (the only time he seems to be doing that is when he "plants seeds doubt" in everyone in the begging of the movie and tries to do Gula's job of finding out who the traitor is).
Aced, who wanted to be the Leader but at the same time didn't want disobey to his master, ended up failing to support Ira and even created a alliance without Ira knowing
Gula, who had to find the real traitor ended up trying to summon Kingdom Hearts and becoming a traitor himself.
Invi, even tough she tried to make her job when she ended up knowing that she was medling with others roles she avoided going even deeper (that means if Ava was actually the traitor she could have lied and avoided have Invy onto her)

Only Ava and Luxu managed to complete their roles... or Maybe not.

What if the the Master of Masters knew that this weren't the right roles for them and this was his plan.

Ira
would be a terrible leader and making the others split themselves instead of working together
Aced would try to take over and assume the leader role
Gula wouldn't be able to complete his role since there was no traitor and go "insane"
Invi wouldn't try to interfere with others making her useless
Ava had to gather strong people to survive the war and let the weaklings die
Luxu would survive allowing the master to survive too

Ira, Aced, Gula and Invi wouldn't need outside help to start a war that would kill the weakers and destroy the world while Ava tried to save the strong ones. He knew that Ava was "too pure" to allow the world to fall into chaos without doing something and that is why he had to kill her and not tell her that there was a way to survive the war.

But this is where a question is raised...

Why did the master want the Dandelions

JXhGMcF.png

The Dandelions

The Dandelions were a force created by Ava with only the strongest of the strongest of the strongest keyblade weilders from all unions that survived the Keyblade war.

They were the top tier Elite when it comes to Keyblade Wielders.

The thing is in Kingdom hearts Union X strength isn't exactly being the most pure hearted. In Kingdom Hearts X strength = darkness. From both story and gameplay in order to get your medals stronger you gotta "Guilt" them. What is guilt you ask? Well guilt is the Dark Power that you collect with the bangles that Chirity gave you (around mission 200 i think) that allow you to make your medals super powerful.

And in the game every time you can you try to guilt more medals, even if they are not that good. You get as many as you can so that you can increase your Nova and get stronger. Luckily when the unions were still alive they had the mission to collect Lux (light) that kept the balance between the Darkness and the light.

But that is not all that there is for the Dandelions.
Actually the dandelions appeared a long time ago in the series (... or a long time in the future if you are thinking chronologically). Back in Kingdom hearts 1 that is when we hear for the first time the tale told by Kairi's Grandmother

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathes in the warmth of light.
Everyone loved the light, then people began to fight over it.
They wanted to keep it for themselves.
And darkness was born in their hearts.
The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts.
It covered everything, and the world dissapeared.
But small fragments of light survived...
in the hearts of children.
With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world.
It's the world we live in now.
But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness.
That's why the world are still scattered, divided from each other.
But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open.
And the true light will return.
So, listen, child.
Even in the deepest Darkness, there will always be a light to guide you.
Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you.
Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.
"

In this tale Kairi's grandmother tells her about the Keyblade war and how people fought for the light, they fought to take over it but because of their greed they ended up loosing it all.
But those who survived (dandelions) used the light in their hearts (I assume the Lux that they collected) to rebuilt the lost world, the world where they live now... and that world is Radiant Garden (also known as Hollow Bastion).

But the master plan was not just for a bunch of "children" to survive the war and create a new world, his plan was way more complex. The reason why he created the new Unions.

d4VI2KA.png

Union X[Cross]

Union X is the name given to the part of the story where KHuX is right now (ok... kinda, it's just a bunch of flashbacks and flashfowards by now but just know that is basically tells you about parts that happen after the keyblade war)

It tells you about the events after the Keyblade war and the new unions and their leaders.
These new union members were specifically picked by MoM and their job is to lead the new unions and keep people from remembering the war that transpired.
From those 5 members one was circled in red, the one that would inherit the Book of Prophecies (sadly we don't know who that is yet) and only that guy could see it because if any of the others sees it something bad might happen.

But first let me tell you who the new members specially picked are.

Ephemer
, a guy from another union who plays a important role in the story since early on in Kingdom Hearts X
Skuld, a ex-party member of Ephemer who helps you looking for him when he goes missing (i ship those two so hard)
Ventus, you know this one right? right.
Blaine, ??? we don't know much about this one, he is just shady and he seems to now like the rules that Ava and MoM gave them
Strelitzia, a girl who seems to stalk you for whatever reason.
(yhea, we still don't know that much about them)

But why would only one of them receive the book? Why only ONE? Well this can be quite simple. That one can be the only one who would understand MoM's plans and try to make them become a reality

But who could get it? Well, even tough i would love to say it's Ventus because, well, he is Ventus but the reason why he can't be the owner of the book will come up later.
I would love to say that it is Blaine because he is shady and doesn't care about the rules but there is one clue that we seem to be overlooking...

Someone from those 5 already knows about the book... Ephemer. The only one who appeared in the Back Cover movie asking exactly to see the book.
What if he already knew about the Book because he was supposed to be the one who would keep it.
Maybe that is why for most of the game he was missing. Because Ava was telling him about the book and trying to give it to him in secret, so that no one else knew about it. Maybe he was reading it in secret (since MoM didn't want the others to even know that he had the book)

Altough i have another theory that clashes with this one. My theory envolves Blaine having the book but i will talk about that later xP

But why would MoM want someone to help him?
Well simple, because he needed an aprentice to pass down the Keyblade that currently belonged to Luxu, he needed an aprentice for Luxu, and this is where Xehanort and Eraqus come into the game.
Two kids who dreamed to explore new worlds and are given that opportunity by the union leaders. Two keyblade weilders who weren't tainted by "Guilt".

But why would Guilt be so bad? Well my friends, i think that the Guilt was what killed most Dandelions.

You see how in the future there are so few people who can actually weild keyblades? Well this is because when someone has the power of the Guilt and has no Lux to keep a balance they are consumed by darkness (like how it is told us by the Dark Chirity in the game). And that is why most of the keyblade weilders from the dendalions were killed. Because of the fact that they were picked for being the best and the strongest, they were the ones who had more Guilt and so ended up becoming consumed by the darkness one by one.

This is why the people who took on the keyblade were from another world. Because they weren't yet tainted by darkness and they didn't knew about the events from the past.

xMD1HTI.png

How is Ventus Alive?
Well, this is where my next theory starts. How can ventus be alive in both KH Union X and Birth by Sleep if they take place 100 years from one another. Simple, we have these hints in the most recent title of the Series

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Volume 2 (Also known as Kingdom Hearts BbS 0.2)

My theory is that somehow during the Events of Khux Ventus was needed as a tool and that was why he couldn't read the Book of Prophecies. As we know from Birth by Sleep, Xehanort tried to use Ventus to become his pupil, but what if he had already tried it before.

What if the reason why he picked those 5 was because he tough that they might be suitable for new Vessels.
What if MoM tried to take over Blaine, use him as a vessel and that is why only one person can have the book? What if that person is the Vessel that MoM wants to use and so that person is the one recieving the book.

But how can this explain Ventus being alive and how is this related to 0.2?

Well, in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Aqua mentions:
"Not even memories are safe from the Darkness" ~ Aqua
This and the fact that she didn't age a single year because time there moves differently might be the reason why Ventus didn't age either.

What if Ventus found out about MoM's plan or about the book, tried to run away or was forced into doing so and ended up on the Realm of Darkness, where he lost his memories thanks to the Darkness and was later found by Xehanort. Without memories, not being able to think about his past.

gYTHb3A.png

The Truth about Xehanort

I came up with this theory right after playing Birth by Sleep after finishing the series, it all started with one simple line who i didn't notice before.

"And now, Terra, it is time for the final union! (...) Out with the old and brittle vessel, and in with a younger, stronger new one!" ~ Xehanort

When i heard this i imediatly asked myself. What does he mean with "Out with the OLD" a vessel is suposed to be a hollow body, When was xehanort original body a hollow vessel?
And it didn't end up there...

"I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!" ~ Xehanort

And this is where i started to freak out a bit. What Keyblade War?! The one from 100 years ago? How would you survive it if you werent even there... or... maybe you were... Maybe xehanort was never the bad guy but a Vessel from the actual bad guy

You see, Xehanort Master was the owner of the No Name. So i assume his master was Luxu, what if Luxu saw the Darkness in Xehanort's heart?! What if Luxu tough that Xehanort would give a great vessel, i mean i wouldn't expect Luxu to stay 100 years with the same body?! What if Luxu tried to transfer his heart to one of his Students, and then later on transfer his heart to another vessel. And why would that be the last union?

I was so confused back then but the more i tough about it the more it would make sence untill these days something poped up...

What if it was never Luxu?

What if it was MoM the one who transfered his body to one of the new union leaders and Luxu was only the one who had to keep his stuff while he was gone? What if the reason why he transfered the book to one person was to transfer it to either himself or Luxu (who didn't get a book before the war)
What if one of them tried to Use the "Be your Keyblade Master so that you can also be a Keyblade Master" as an excuse to look for a new Vessel just like how Xehanort did with Ventus and once he saw Ventus wouldn't work he tried to go after Terra.

This would explain his fixation about the X-Blade, the thing that MoM had been researching all his life.
This would explain the "Older Vessel"
This would explain the "I swore i would survive the Keyblade War"
And this would explain why does xehanort always have a backup plan... Because he can see the future trough the No Name

SQTMNJG.png

Conclusion
So, i know some parts of my theory might be confusing and maybe some parts don't make that much sence, but feel free to comment and give your oppinions on your theory. Maybe we can either prove one right or maybe prove it wrong, either way try commenting and giving me your oppinion on this ;P

Luxu

Awards
Re: [KH Theory] How KHuX can be linked to future games. (MoM, Ventus & Xehanort)

The Dandelions weren't the strongest of the strong. They just had a really, really high resistance to the darkness. It wasn't about getting strong wielders, or ones with high amounts of potential. Even one of the strongest Non-Foreteller characters refused to join them.

This is still a good theory overall. However, Luxu doesn't seem like a bad guy. But, more like someone doing his job.

Tukimice

Re: [KH Theory] How KHuX can be linked to future games. (MoM, Ventus & Xehanort)

The Dandelions weren't the strongest of the strong. They just had a really, really high resistance to the darkness. It wasn't about getting strong wielders, or ones with high amounts of potential. Even one of the strongest Non-Foreteller characters refused to join them.

This is still a good theory overall. However, Luxu doesn't seem like a bad guy. But, more like someone doing his job.

He just said to pick the ones with more potential and i assume she picked the strongest ones, but yhea there might be a chance of not being that way.

Also i don't think Luxu looked like a bad guy. But he might either get corrupted or just follow ordes from a bad guy :T

ClarinetMaster

Tukimice;6481949[CENTER said:
[/CENTER]

"I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!" ~ Xehanort

And this is where i started to freak out a bit. What Keyblade War?! The one from 100 years ago? How would you survive it if you werent even there... or... maybe you were... Maybe xehanort was never the bad guy but a Vessel from the actual bad guy

You see, Xehanort Master was the owner of the No Name. So i assume his master was Luxu, what if Luxu saw the Darkness in Xehanort's heart?! What if Luxu tough that Xehanort would give a great vessel, i mean i wouldn't expect Luxu to stay 100 years with the same body?! What if Luxu tried to transfer his heart to one of his Students, and then later on transfer his heart to another vessel. And why would that be the last union?

I was so confused back then but the more i tough about it the more it would make sence untill these days something poped up...

Actually it was his plan to begin a new keyblade war. He mentions this to Eraqus in one of the flashback cutscenes during Ventus’s Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back