• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [KH] The Places We Go | xehaqus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eraqus ignored Xehanort, a coy smile growing wide and bright on his face as the soft fairy lights floated around Eraqus, as though his excitement were drawing the light in closer to him.

]Xehanort certainly felt like he was being drawn closer to the other teen, but he remained where he was. “Very few are willing to dive down here like a crazy person unlike you—”

“Hey!”

“Think about it, Xehanort. The ruins are ours alone to explore. Nobody but us can come here.”

Xehanort’s stomach flipped as he imagined the ruins being a secret place all of their own, something away from the constant looks from the other apprentices and masters in the training halls.

He liked the sound of that.
Newly minted as Keyblade Apprentices, Xehanort and Eraqus decide their first adventure together would be to explore the ruins of Daybreak Town that lie under the sea of Scala ad Caelum. As they learn more about the strange ruins, they find themselves growing closer…

D

Deleted member 252753

I enjoyed reading the first chapter. I particularly liked the description of Eraqus's spell and Xehanort's sense of being an outsider. I am curious to see where it goes.

Back