• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
...And who's going to help me take care of all their babies?

I think I'll stick with one rabbit, thank you.

I still lol'd at the idea :D

So, uh, Loki is an evil megalomanical genius. HE CAN CLIMB STAIRS! I SWEAR I'VE SPENT THE PAST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE RETRIEVING HIM FROM MY ROOM!

I still wuv him though :3

Speaking of Loki and Sable babies... Do I need to say more, Snow?
Kya we live in the same country. :D All you need to do is send one to me.

..Somehow I'm not surprised by that idea of yours, Kya. xD

WE LOVE TFF. <3

I

The Show Must Go On
Oreo, get yourself on MSN. Nao. I'm writing smuts and we must rant about the mountain load of win that is TFF!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Aw, thanks everyone =D It means a lot that you guys didn't get bored and leave. =3

I'm working on it, I swear. Srsli, if you could only see the amount of homework I has. I'd take a pic with a camera but I dun have one. D:

<3 <3
Now why in the world would we leave this awesome fic? Its come so far it'd be pointless to do so. :] Plus we wuv you lots. <3

Aww. Homework really sucks. Y'know, I'm starting to wonder if you were the reason Mel and I became teacher hunters. o.o;

Haku

<3
Yeah loads of homework is no fun whatsoever, but we'll wait patiently for the next installment <3.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Aw, thanks everyone =D It means a lot that you guys didn't get bored and leave. =3

Of course we wouldn't leave!

Sure, my internet is currently putting me in a situation where coming here is quite difficult (but I found a way around that ^_^), but I was still here in spirit!

Aww. Homework really sucks. Y'know, I'm starting to wonder if you were the reason Mel and I became teacher hunters. o.o;

Actually, I think she was. We could go back a few pages and check. xD

IchigoNeko

I'm still here...

And I'm getting lots of homework too. Probably not as much as you though...but I'm not abandoning this fic!

I

The Show Must Go On
Now why in the world would we leave this awesome fic? Its come so far it'd be pointless to do so. :] Plus we wuv you lots. <3

We wuv Snow lots?

Lol, jk jk.

Yes, Snow dear, we shall wait ever so patiently for the ficcy chapter :D

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
ATTENSHUN

Okay, you guys may kill me for this, but... hear me out. The last chapter I updated has been officially made the final chapter of the fic. I feel that another chapter is overkill - what I had written was, essentially, a rewrite of the last chapter I posted. Plus, I feel it expressed everything I wanted it to. Sora is a reformed character, Loki was gone, everything was fine. =3 It finished things off nicely IMO.

HOWEVER - I will be writing out the epilogue over the next few days. I'd rather have a good final chapter than a crappy, four-week-in-the-making, half-baked, short pile of... you know. =3

Expect it in the thread sometime soon. =3 I have it mapped out, all I need to do is write it.

<3

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I understand, Snow. You must be soooo busy. Plus, I liked the last chapter! :D Twas great!

*glues herself to the thread*

I

The Show Must Go On
Oreo! Where have you been?! Kya has been missing you! *wuv*

Wait wait wait wait wait...

*waves TFF banner*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back