• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Worshipping Loki is never too far. D=

Anywho, thanks Oathy =D It's not that I have no inspiration, it's just finding the time to write. It's like... sleeping in, out all day, come home, need to do stuff, claw my way to KHI while working on school crap, get off KHI, bedroom light is broken, have to write in the dark, aggrevates head, sets off stomach pain, stay up most of the night, sleep in...

... it's a vicious circle.

Sorry =(

<3

I

The Show Must Go On
Lawl, you can never go to far with Loki worshiping. Just for that KK, you shall get on your knees and pray to him. Nao.

Lol jk.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Worshipping Loki is never too far. D=

Anywho, thanks Oathy =D It's not that I have no inspiration, it's just finding the time to write. It's like... sleeping in, out all day, come home, need to do stuff, claw my way to KHI while working on school crap, get off KHI, bedroom light is broken, have to write in the dark, aggrevates head, sets off stomach pain, stay up most of the night, sleep in...

... it's a vicious circle.

Sorry =(

<3

'Tis OK, Snow!

Just don't stress over it! I will not allow it! In fact, I forbid it!

Suzaku

=D Thankjoo, Yunie. <3

Work is being done, though, slowly and surely. I've taken to writing stuff in a notebook when I can't reach the computer. So I need to fit the pieces together.

<3

Notebook... where have I heard this before...

Oh, yeah! Mine that got eaten by my friend's dog! Stay away from golden retrievers.

Yunie's right. You shouldn't stress over this. Just take a deep breath, and let your worries wash away. Then float up to the moon and share your benevolence with all of the break-dancing space monkeys who adopt you as their God. Apparently they belive that an omniscient entity named Loki had a daughter... and that she would one day grace their planet with her prescence. Of course then they try to sacrifice you and subsequently are struck down by a hundred howling Fenris...

*is floating away* here I come, dog-fish of Minika...

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Yeah. The vicious circle of life. D: That reminded me of Dane Cook for a minute. o_O

You need a new daily routine. Or maybe a new location to write. :D Somewhere quiet and...peaceful?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
*squees*

Aw, everyone, that's so sweet of you all. I especially loved the paragraph you had going there, Suzaku xD Wolf, yours was sweet too =3

*takes Oathy's advice into consideration* I shall. =D Thankyou.

Sorry I keep apologising - just did it again o_O; - but I hate to keep people waiting, or let them down. >.> This weekend, I have all the time in the world with my laptop, so I'll do as much writing as physically possible. Okay? =D

Sorry again. =3 *luff to you all*

<3

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
Are you stressing? You better not be...or else...

We can wait for the chappie! We understand you're busy/have other chapter-writing obstacles in your way. Well, I know I understand. I think the rest demand that you put the chapter up this second.

I kid, I kid. =P

~<33

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
Aw, well try not to stress.

Just remember, I will bite your head off.

Again, I kid. Cause then you'd stress about stressing. Which would make it worse. And besides, I don't know how to bite people's heads off. And I would never bite your's off, even if I could. ^_^

You're writing it now? YAY! =D

Keyblade_King

Who here has one of those days when you wanna beat the crap outta your inner child? Btw Snowy-nee-chan...you''ve got much time on your hands, time bends for no man remember that...plus it's good t' stress once in a while...then you can clear it off after you get it done, do too much stuff and you'll be crash and burn.

I

The Show Must Go On
I giggled about space monkeys <3

Okay, I'll try to behave myself while waiting for the chapter... I guess I shall go and bother Oreo or Moriko or someone... *leaves Snowy to her relaxation and writing*

♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back