• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giuocob

This is written so badly D: One of those things where, I knew what I wanted to say, but couldn’t put it into words… Apologies, again, for the lateness/crappiness. Blame the exams. =( Study leave begins soon, so there should hopefully be more time for writing. I promise none will be as craptacular as this one… so far, the next one is waaaay better. It’ll be up ASAP, I seriously want to make up for this trash…

Argh, I hate this! Words can’t describe my contempt for this one, it’s just bland, unexplained, bare, and… *tears hair out*

<3 <3

Why? There's absolutely nothing wrong with this chapter at all. No, seriously, I read it over twice, and I can't see anything in there at all that would make you hate it. It's not bland or bare at all, it's explained extremely well, and some of the most beautiful description I've seen you use yet. You've got nothing to make up for.

Yeah, and lay off her, King Wolfe. She lives in the UK.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^ Really? I guess I can say what I don't like now...

I love the description at the beginning. That's fine. I just don't like the way I explained the emotions involved, and the whole thing feels.... rushed, even though I spent quite a few days on it... Meh.

But thanks a lot, giuocob! :3

<3

giuocob

^ Really? I guess I can say what I don't like now...

I love the description at the beginning. That's fine. I just don't like the way I explained the emotions involved, and the whole thing feels.... rushed, even though I spent quite a few days on it... Meh.

But thanks a lot, giuocob! :3

<3

Really? You spent plenty of time on the emotions. It's perfectly in balance.

I

The Show Must Go On
SNOWY! *hugglespin* 'Twas brilliant and shiny! And the Lokifluff! It is coming soon, ne? I hope so <333 Aww, the peoples were all sad... but your description of the third level of SC was beautiful!

Snow-chan, get rid of what ever thoughts that are making you think that your chappie was not good! Now! I, Kya, state that it is beautiful and indeed not failure! *punches air with fist*

More soon? ^.^

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
asfjlafj theres not such thing as crappy in your fics Snow. D:

Love eet. <3 But I noticed something; It seems like everyones barefoot. O.O It might be paranoia or my Oathy weirdness, but whatever.

Luv ya dear. <3

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
That was an awsome update! And, going with the flow with what everone else said, the descriptions were perfect!(I couldn't write like that in a million years!) Also, don't feel bad about making us wait. I've seen alot of fanfics ruined because of rushing. You just keep at your own pace. (I've found out a punching bag helps with the anxiety:thumbsup: )

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Thanks, wolf! It's good to know you guys don't mind the wait ^.^

Lol, sounds cool. I'mma try it myself! :D

Next should be up tomorrow, if all goes well >.O

<3

EDIT: You mean me, KW? If so, tis L from Death Note. *uber L fangirl*

lol my name is KW.. Death Note.. Where have I heard that before... Ah well I wanna see another chap, if I don't *pulls out Rocket lanucher* I'll just clean my rocket lanucher while I wait ^^

.:Mega:.

Awards
Ok...MAJOR APOLOGIES for my unnanounced hiatus. T.T I'm really behind now, but I WILL read up because this fanfic is still awesome!

...Sorry I've been gone, Snow. D=

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
That's okay, Mega ^.^ Good to see you back *glomp*

Chapter Sixty-Five (I think...)

As proclaimed, Sable appeared, stepping out of a portal with a grin. Loki’s cloak swathed around her slender shoulders, she tilted her head, allowing loose strands of ebony hair to fall down upon her snowy-white skin. Thick, dark eyelashes fluttering with each movement, she moved towards them happily on light feet, somewhat like a playful kitten greeting a familiar face. Bowing to them, she flashed Loki an alluring smile before continuing. She became slightly more serious at this point, prompting a curiosity from the awaiting men. Orexein and Loki stood side by side, watching as she approached.

“Good evening,” she smiled, bowing gently. “I will not ramble on, tonight. There is no time left for unnecessary speak.”

“Oh?” Loki said softly, entranced by the girl’s every word, her every elegant movement.

“They have reached the portal,” she continued, her eyes darting to Orexein’s breath of smoke, before moving back to Loki’s unmoving gaze. “It’s only a matter of time, now.” Loki nodded.

“Orexein,” he said, his gaze not moving from Sable’s face, “please, inform Furia of this.” Orexein nodded, throwing his cigarette to the ground reluctantly.

“Is the plan to go ahead?” he asked, moving slightly away from them, drawn towards the orange light at the door, as a moth to a flame. Loki gave a single nod.

“Yes,” he smirked cruelly, “thank you.”

Sable watched Orexein leave, before gazing up to Loki’s cold face.

“What is Furia to do?” she asked, wrinkling her nose, as a cat wrinkling her whiskers. Being away so often, she was not usually up to date with their latest plans; and so, had to be informed of such things upon her return. Part of her felt a twinge of jealousy as Loki mentioned another woman.

“She is to ambush them,” Loki explained, before bridging the gap between them. Sable hid a relieved sigh. “Knowing them, they shall dally before passing through the portal. There is plenty of time for Furia to make her way to the portal. Once they arrive, she will attack in an instant.” Sable smirked, and a purred laugh escaped her lips.

“That shall test their reflexes,” she smiled, before wandering the courtyard. She did not feel the cold too much, wrapped up warmly in his cloak. “I suppose it won’t be long now.”

“Indeed,” Loki replied, letting his large hands sink into his pockets. He followed her leisurely, feeling strangely calm now that she was here. While her presence set others on edge, he found her eerily relaxing. “The orders have been given. Now all we must do is wait.” Sable turned, smiling as she noticed he’d followed her.

“I’m sure you’ll love that,” she said sarcastically. “If I know you, the wait shall be the worst part.” Loki nodded, with a smile. She knew him so well. She turned to face the gardens again, moving towards the top of the short, stone staircase.

“I suppose waiting is easier, seeing as I know what is coming,” he mused, following her again. It seemed he did so in a state of absent-minded affection, simply drawn in by her. She’d picked up on this - and loved every fleeting second. Although, she did wonder why he was being so affectionate, all of a sudden - she thought he‘d decided to leave their relationship for the moment. “I hate surprises.”

“There shall be no surprises,” she smiled, playing with her clawed nails. “Seems like you have it all planned out. What do you think will happen?” Loki smiled, moving closer. He stood just behind her now. Sable felt a shiver run tickle down her spine as she felt the caress of his warm breath upon her nape.

“A few of the members shall fall,” he said softly. “Although, I hold no doubt that both you and Orexein shall survive. I am not certain of who else shall survive.” Sable nodded, her face in an unseen smile. “Naturally, I shall defeat that Keybearer. Then, the worlds are ours for the taking.” He moved closer, feeling a flutter of nerves as he placed his hands on her shoulders. She jumped ever-so-slightly, but soon relaxed at his touch.

“And then, what?” she purred, enticing. She knew fine well what he was thinking, yet, was not sure if he’d speak of such things.

“Who knows?” he smiled alluringly, letting his arms slowly curl around her. Affection - other than the strong, brotherly love he felt - was not his strongest point, and, often, his feelings did not take form in the smoothest ways.

Sable let herself lean back into his huge chest, enveloped in his strong, capable arms. Nestling her cheek against him, she smiled, allowing a single hand to paw at him. It was strange, and she was not sure of his intentions. One moment, he was kissing her. The next, he insisted that they should wait a while. Yet, here he was, enveloping her, holding himself close to her tiny body.

I wonder what he is thinking,” she thought to herself, her black eyes not moving in her wistful gaze towards the snow-covered gardens. “Should I speak?

Thinking better of this, she simply lay back, enjoying this unexpected - albeit, desperately wanted - moment. Closing her eyes, she breathed a contented sigh, her frail arms curved up to embrace his own as they stood there together. Snow continued to fall, gently spotting her black clothing with white specks, similar to the pale tone of her soft skin. The wind blew cold, but she did not feel it, hopelessly lost in a blissful state of pleasant numbness to the world around her.

Loki stood there, back gently arched as he embraced her. His cheek rested slightly upon the side of her head, the cool caress of her ebony hair wonderful to the touch. Arms securely around her, he could feel her softly nuzzling closer to him, happy to rely on him.

Never before had he felt so utterly helpless - and yet, he was strangely enjoying it. With each moment that he remained so close to her, the harder it was becoming to pull away from her, drawn in by her enchanting beauty, her captivating, mysterious nature. Loki felt strange; as if he could not bear to leave her side for a moment, as if he could not stand to see her go. Gently tightening his grip, so that she was pulled closer, he let his chin fall slightly, so that it just rested upon her dainty shoulder. Their faces were side to side now. To his silent joy, he felt her cheek lean into his own, the soft touch of her skin brushing against his cheekbone. He could not stop a smile forming upon his face, and was overjoyed to feel her cheek dimple with a smile.

“Waiting until this is over?” she purred gently, letting her fingers wander to the opposite side of his handsome face. She turned slightly, so that she could look him in the eyes. He blushed a little as their noses brushed together, but did not draw away, as he did last time. “I thought you wanted to wait until you had defeated the Keybearer.” Her words seemed slightly pessimistic, but it was clear from the playful glimmer in her black eyes that she was not complaining one bit. Loki released a smile from his lips.

“I couldn’t help myself,” he smiled, leaning forward so that their foreheads touched, sable eyes finding Sable’s eyes. “I suppose I have always been impatient.” Sable smiled gently, his breath warm against her cold face. His words sent shivers down her spine.

She went to reply, but changed her mind at the last moment, leaving her lips gently parted as she became lost in his deep, dark, mysterious eyes. Her hands gently caressed his cheek, running down through loose strands of his hair, brushing softly against his cold skin.

Loki smiled back softly as he looked back at her, admiring the lost gaze she gave him; her pretty face filled with a feline curiosity, eyes alight with adoration for him. He felt a warmth swell within his chest, his stomach fluttering as every nerve in his body tingled. Eyes locked with hers, he couldn’t resist any longer. He’d resent the weakness afterwards, but for now, he did not care. The moment felt right.

Slowly - and tremulously - he leaned closer, their eyes slowly closing as their lips met once more.

Sable was slightly startled by this move - which was perfectly understandable, given his reaction to their first kiss - but did not complain at all. Without breaking the kiss at all, she tentatively turned her body so that they faced one another, placing her hands upon his chest. She remained in his arms, curled firmly - yet, lovingly - around her shoulders. Their cheeks brushed softly, and he felt her smile as they kissed. After a few wonderful moments, she pulled away from him, although leaving a very small gap between their gently blushed faces, their eyes meeting in an ebony gaze.

Loki breathed a sigh as she pulled back, awaiting the sudden rush of powerlessness that he expected to follow.

And yet; nothing.

He felt a swell of joy as the seconds passed, without a glimmer of weakness. Strangely, it made him feel powerful. Grinning wildly at this new revelation, he looked to her with a satisfied, overjoyed expression. She smiled to see him so pleased, letting her arms drape around his neck, fingers wandering the wispy hair at his nape. His hands fell to her hips, holding her as she gazed towards him.

“So there was still hope for us,” she purred, letting her nose rub his. She smiled, eyes watching his expression, overjoyed as she noticed his smirk, his eyes closing as he leaned in for another kiss. Now that he’d conquered his weak feelings, it seemed there was no stopping him.

His kiss was soft; yet there was something characteristically firm, and dominating about it, typical of Loki’s equally controlling, powerful nature. The touch of his lips made Sable melt inside; she loved to be engulfed in him, lost in his huge, overbearing arms - there was something about him to die for, and as far as she was concerned, it was merely to be dominated by him.

Gazing up at him as their lips reluctantly parted, she flashed another playful grin.

“Not that I mind, but what brought all of this on?” she purred, twirling her fingers in a lock of his hair.

“I am not sure,” he shrugged gently. He blushed, eyes darting to one side as he spoke - he clearly found this part difficult, and merely touching her was awkward enough. “I could not keep my mind from you.” Flattered, Sable bestowed a light kiss upon his slightly angled cheek. “I-I could not sleep, thinking of you. That is why I came out here.”

“To see Orexein?” she questioned, her eyes wandering his muscular chest. He nodded.

“I was not out here long before you arrived,” he said, before looking to the crown of her head. His hands grasped at her warm body, and he unintentionally buried his cold fingers in the folds of the cloak - his cloak - that she wore. Her eyes then found his, along with a smile.

“I see,” she said absent-mindedly, lost in his good looks. “I suppose he knows about this.” She knew that he and Orexein were best friends; ever since Orexein helped him to Square-One, in search of Mikado. They told each other everything. Securing this thought, Loki gave a single nod.

“Yes,” he said softly, his contorted breath making a wispy shape in the snowy air. He saw no reason to speak further; letting his head rest upon the crown of hers, lips gently kissing her hair.

There was a short silence, in which they held each other, without a care in the world. Then, a thought struck Sable that prompted a melancholic sigh, a quiver in her tone.

“Loki?” she whispered, parting from him so that she could see his face. “The Keybearer will be here any moment…” He nodded.

“Yes,” he said. “And?” Arrogant as ever, he could not see her point.

“Well,” she mumbled. She, too, knew that it was unlikely Loki would ever be defeated, yet there was a glimmer of sudden paranoia within her; probably brought on with the onset of love. “What if you don’t defeat him?”

Loki laughed, holding her slightly tighter.

“Of course I will,” he protested, before seeing the dejected look in her eyes. He wouldn’t admit it, but was slightly saddened to see her worry like this. Sighing, he let his fingers wander her neck. “Do not worry, Sable, I have a plan. If it looks like I am losing, I want you to do everything in your power to get hold of the others.”

“What do you mean?” she asked softly, looking up to him as a curious child. Loki hadn’t elaborated properly.
“Once the Keybearer is here,” he said, letting her nestle closely again, “you are to be around me at all times. I will not you wander alone while he is around.” Sable nodded, slightly excited at the prospect of being around him for so long; plus, he seemed to be showing a great deal of concern for her. “So, once we meet, naturally, we will duel.” He stroked her cheek with cold fingers. “If, at any point, for some reason, it looks like I am losing, I need you to make a move against his friends.” Furrowing her brow with slight confusion, she looked up at him.

“Why?” she questioned softly.

“Think about it,” he purred, uncharacteristically affectionate - if anyone else had been so slow to comprehend his words, they’d have been met with a vicious attack. Yet, he was so patient, and caring with her. “The Keybearer is ruled by that foolish heart of his. If we could threaten his friends in some way, then his attention would be stolen away.”

“I see,” Sable repeated gently, fingers playfully twirling the string at his shirt, like some cat enticed by play. “While his attention is thrown, you could land an attack. You’d get the upper hand once more.”

“Precisely,” Loki nodded, pleased with his own sneaky tactics. “With a plan like this, we cannot lose.”

“We?” Sable smiled playfully, looking up to him again. “Since when have you spoken that way? Usually it’s ‘I’, or ‘me’.” Loki let a laugh escape his lips. Although it was dark, she noticed his cheeks slightly pinking.

“Complaining?” he asked softly. She laughed, before leaning into his chest.

She was about to continue, when they heard footsteps crunching in the snow behind. Loki held her around the shoulders with a single arm, turning to see who had joined them.

“Is this a bad time?” Orexein smiled, a knowing smirk upon his aging face. For a blind man, he didn’t miss a thing. “I will not stay, I know you two are busy.” Loki smiled.

“What is it?” he asked, seeming in good spirits.

“I think the Keybearer has arrived,” he stated, face falling into a more serious expression, white eyes narrowing into slits. “I can sense much light around, all of a sudden.” Loki gave a stern nod, hands falling from Sable’s shoulder to take her tiny hand.

“I understand,” he said, “thank you.” It was on to business again, for a moment. “And the others know their orders?”

“Lie in wait,” Orexein dutifully responded, “until they meet Sora. Then, they must try to bring him to you - alive.” Loki gave another nod.

“Excellent,” he smiled cruelly. “The fun is to begin. No doubt, I shall see you very soon, Orexein.”

Orexein gave a bow, before returning inside. These orders were his, too, so he had to leave, to wait where he had been told. Loki then turned to Sable, squeezing her hand gently.

“Come,” he said softly. “The wait is almost over. We’ll wait for news in the halls.”

teh chappeh said:
…sable eyes finding Sable’s eyes…

^Lmao.

Love this one *squee* Not much else to say. Oh, you’ll see Furia soon enough, don’t worry.

<3

giuocob

AMAZINGLY DONE!!

This is by far the BEST example of villain love I've ever seen in ANYTHING. I actually didn't know whether or not you could perfectly pull it off, but you did...the fluff was extremely good, and you didn't sacrifice Loki's villainy at all. That was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back