• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

heres a good question how do u pronounce namines name
is it naminah or namin or namine I...Just...Dont...Know

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Sora's shoes are yellow!!! I feel so smart. As for learning Curaga, DO EVERYTHING IN THE GAME AND YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GET IT! HAHAHAHAH

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Woo hoo! I sorta, kinda got it right. BEATING AROUND THE BUSH! Okay, for a question... How many versions of "The Strange Room" are there in Wonderland?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yes! Because of each part of the room you can stand on! Floor, left wall, right wall, and ceiling!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Fill in the blanks

A_________that can ___________peoples___________........It was owned by _______________when ______________possessed him. Was used on______________and on_______________when he tried to unlock
___________'s _____________.

Get this right, and I'll give the winner a ___________

lol just kidding, I'll give you a rep point if you get it right!

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I will give this a try xD And I will be horribly horribly wrong

A keyblade that can unlock people's hearts...... It was owned by Riku when Ansem posessed him. Was used on Maleficent and on Sora when he tried to unlock Kairi's heart.

... Hopefully that's semi-accurate xD

edit: I forgot a question!
What is the name of the song that plays in the beginning of the game? The part where you're on the stained glass platforms choosing between a sword, shield, and staff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back