• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well Counting the time he possed riku i would say 5, but if its just on destiny islands then 4.

Question 7

"Take a look at this tiny place" finish the sentence

organizationmem.

um...i think he said 'it is a mere prison, surrounded by water... sumthin like that ... by the way(sori finding_twilight)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
organizationmem. said:
um...i think he said 'it is a mere prison, surrounded by water... sumthin like that ... by the way(sori finding_twilight)

It's fine, I can see that your new. Just don't do it again.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
oh yeah and from there he says,

And so this boy sought to excape his prison...and something about letting darkness into his hearts

Next question

Fill in the blanks

When - - away- - -me say- oh-dont go

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
When YOU WALK away YOU DON"T HEAR me say PLEASE OH BABY don't go.

Next, how many Keyblades are there in Kingdom Hearts. (Not counting the ones in Final Mix)
Not 13 organizationmem.

amassey2005

for one...."Finding_twilight" you got that question about Ansem's forms wrong...it is only 4 in KH and 2 times in KH:CoM. As for the Keyblade question: you get 15 keyblades without counting the 2 from Final Mix.

Now for the next question:

What KH: CoM card allowed you to have a +2 advantage against the heartless?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
amassey2005, there are actually 16 keyblades. Kingdom, Jungle King, Three Wishes, Crabclaw, Pumpkinhead, Fairy Harp, Wishing Star, Spellibinder, Metal Chocobo, Olympia, Divine Rose, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Lion Heart, Lady Luck, and Ultima Weapon.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
omg how funny was that to see that post on fill in the blanks for simple and clean song, wow, it brings a tear to my eye and smile to my face so here another one.

What was one of the answers to this question in the game

What are you afraid of(you got 3 choices 3 right answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back