• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
fort-lock-chicago-39504-tubular-barrel-key-980-500x500.jpg
Somewhere out there in the vast KH universe is some poor bastard who got stuck with this for a keyblade.

Edit: Upon further reflection, it does look a bit like a gun barrel, if a really short one, so said wielder could just be more of a gunslinger type.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Why does the Hero's Origin (Olympus's keychain in KH 3) not get thunder boost or thunder syphon for it's abilities through keyblade upgrades? I get that it's more physical based than magic based, but when you look at THIS
1653870697255.png
You tend to think of thunder magic.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I kinda wish H.A.N.D. got to try their...er, hand at a 3rd DS KH game. Days & RECoded are polar opposites in what they each do right & wrong as KH games:

Days
+stronger story/characters
+meatier length
-basic gameplay
-Limited Disney presence
-lots of filler

RECoded
+More diverse/engaging gameplay
+Disney characters drive the plot
+Less bloat
-Alarmingly short
-Non-existent plot with few stakes

Like if you could combine the best elements of both, you'd get genuinely awesometastic game. Hell maybe it could've been a 3DS game that came out a couple of years after DDD.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wonder why Yensid didn't think to let Mickey take his hat with him to the Keyblade Graveyard? Such a neat idea to imagine Mickey having a +10 power moment when he combines the sorcerer's hat with the Keyblade. Maybe something they could do in the next saga?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder why Yensid didn't think to let Mickey take his hat with him to the Keyblade Graveyard? Such a neat idea to imagine Mickey having a +10 power moment when he combines the sorcerer's hat with the Keyblade. Maybe something they could do in the next saga?
That would have been cool. And you could have still had Yen Sid do his 10 Commandments moment since he was perfectly strong without the hat as shown in Fantasia.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hi everyone I was just thinking about the union leaders and came to a realization that through their actions in the story they take on the roles and resemble the personalities of more than one foreteller including Luxu with the common denominator between them being Ava .
lets address that common denominator first shall we
Ephemer embodies Ava through his curiousity and desire to protect the light and for everyone to work together
Skuld embodies Ava similarly to Ephemer but with curiousity being replaced by her sense of duty also the constant comparisons in canon by Gula and Ven
Brain embodies Ava through his smarts being sly like a fox as well as their curiousity and desire to rebel against the book of prophecies
Lauriam embodies Ava through his sense of duty toward finding his sister and his tendency to nurture as seen with Strelitzia and Ven
and Ven of course is just innocent and embodies Ava through his hope, wonder and youth.

As for the other foretellers that the union leaders embody
Ephemer embodies Ira as he is the leader of the group and seems to on all accounts be extremely patient and also impatient at times
Skuld embodies Invi through her role as a mediator as seen in the Ven is not on the list scene and again her sense of duty
Brain embodies Luxu through once again his smarts alongside a mysterious nature and their many schemes
Lauriam embodies Aced through his use of power (especially as Marluxia) and diligence in terms of looking for Strelitzia
and finally Ven embodies Gula through his want for power as stated by darkness in the KHUx finale, again his youth and how trouble kinda follows them around.

ReverieoftheHeart

Awards
Oh besides me gaslighting myself, wondering if that tiny, little, detail, was intended to mean something more deep or just there...and then thinking about the interview where Nomura said the split ending Yozura fight, was complete nonsense...

then it's just random unimportant things, like why Donald doesn't wear pants.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kingdom of Corona may have originally had a different end boss planned. The Arendelle boss is named Skoll, a wolf from Norse mythology (that Nomura seems way into these days) that chased the moon. There's another wolf named Hati that chases the sun, which fits Corona. Plus Skoll and Grim Guardianess share the same battle theme which would've made more sense if it were matching bosses.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I would've loved that! I never liked the Tangled endboss, personally.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Did they make Marluxia #7 in Org2.0 because his scythe looks a bit like a 7? He and Larxene even switched places with each other in the numbering.

Zackarix

Awards
Did they make Marluxia #7 in Org2.0 because his scythe looks a bit like a 7? He and Larxene even switched places with each other in the numbering.
They were playing Musical Chairs and that's the chair he grabbed when the music stopped.

Vexen and Demyx were the losers.

Awards
If they switched places with each other in the numbering wouldn't that make Larxene number 11 and Marly number 12?

Back