• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zackarix

Awards
maybe it's magic? Strong enough to hurt enemies or people if you intend it to.

but outside of fighting, you could eat it maybe
What if I want to eat the Kingdom Key?
An aspect I always dug from KH1 is how High Jump and Glide were "Shared" abilities. No reason for that gameplay-wise, since the party member AI follows and catches up with you regardless, but it adds to SDG feeling like a team rather than Sora having all the power and D&G just providing inconsequential back-up.
All the shared abilities are movement abilities. That's probably why they were shared, to explain why party members will follow you. Also, they're in a slightly different category that doesn't cost any AP. It's definitely preferable to the way KH2 handled movement abilities.

PikaPal

Awards
I've always found it funny how on the copyright stuff for Chain of Memories when you start the game, it has a section listed for the characters of Peter Pan and it says it's from Walt Disney's masterpiece.

Yes COM, thank you for reminding me that Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook are indeed from Walt Disney's masterpiece Peter Pan. I would have thought they were from a knockoff film by Warner Bros otherwise.

WaltK

Awards
I've always found it funny how on the copyright stuff for Chain of Memories when you start the game, it has a section listed for the characters of Peter Pan and it says it's from Walt Disney's masterpiece.

Yes COM, thank you for reminding me that Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook are indeed from Walt Disney's masterpiece Peter Pan. I would have thought they were from a knockoff film by Warner Bros otherwise.
The indicia before the title screen has always been pretty inconsistent between games.

Winnie the Pooh is based on the works by A. A. Milne? Gee, no shit KH3.

2 quid is good

Awards
I think winnie the pooh became public domain at some point before release didn't it? Not too certain how it all works

PikaPal

Awards
I think winnie the pooh became public domain at some point before release didn't it? Not too certain how it all works

The original book went public domain this year right when it started (in the US anyway). The second book The House at Pooh Corner which introduced Tigger won't be entering the public domain until 2024 so stripy bouncy boy will have to wait an extra two years.

Of course the Disney version of the characters are still under copyright.

https://news.temple.edu/news/2022-01-24/winnie-pooh-and-hundreds-other-works-are-now-public-domain#:~:text=On%20Jan.,exclusive%20right%20to%20Milne's%20work.

Back