• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
2 Questions
1. is there a canon name for the keyblade used by Riku and Sora when defeating the demon tide just before the Anti Aqua Vs. sora battle in kh3? If so what is it?

And 2. what type of world is regular twilight town is it just normal or is it a world in the realm between like the land of Departure

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
2 Questions
1. is there a canon name for the keyblade used by Riku and Sora when defeating the demon tide just before the Anti Aqua Vs. sora battle in kh3? If so what is it?

And 2. what type of world is regular twilight town is it just normal or is it a world in the realm between like the land of Departure

1. It's just referred to as the Combined Keyblade.
2. The latter.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Could Hephaestus craft real keyblades? Maybe even X-Blades? Could MX have just paid this guy to make one?

Alexxio M.

Awards
Heres something I’m wondering about.
is it possible that the break of daybreak town into scala ad caelum would‘ve had any human survivors other than Luxu and Skuld and if so where did they go? I have this idea in my head that they’d be the founders of Twilight town, traverse town and Radiant garden because it just makes sense to me that ephemer would journey the worlds for a little while looking for survivors before building Scala. especially since it’s unrealistic to think that he’d build it by himself. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Heres something I’m wondering about.
is it possible that the break of daybreak town into scala ad caelum would‘ve had any human survivors other than Luxu and Skuld and if so where did they go? I have this idea in my head that they’d be the founders of Twilight town, traverse town and Radiant garden because it just makes sense to me that ephemer would journey the worlds for a little while looking for survivors before building Scala. especially since it’s unrealistic to think that he’d build it by himself. What do you guys think?
We also have the issue of where the people would have come from. How does Ephemer repopulate the world?

Zackarix

Awards
If Coded was ever remade again what would it be called? Re:Re:coded? Fwd:Re:coded?

Soldier

Awards
We also have the issue of where the people would have come from. How does Ephemer repopulate the world?
It is of my scientific opinion that Ephemer is secretly an echinoderm (the scientific family that includes sea stars and urchins) and is thus capable of asexual reproduction. Thus, he has no need for a mate and can just.... create life as needed.
Could Hephaestus craft real keyblades? Maybe even X-Blades? Could MX have just paid this guy to make one?
Well, the keyblades seen in the modern canon were forged in imitation of the original key (this keyblade is a sham) so there's no logistical reason that the god of forges can't create a few.
(whether or not they'll have the restrictive personality like the kingdom key is uncertain though).

palizinhas

Awards
Imagine being Elrena and your day is being kind of weird already because your Chirithy may have seen your missing friend so you go tell her brother about it, and then suddenly your day turns into "the world is ending and I'm going to the future".

Back