• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Wasn't Disney. Nomura and the team got an advanced screening before the film released anywhere. They liked it so much they decided to include it in the game. Just a coincidence it happened to blow up the way it did.
I wonder what the Frozen world would've been like if the movie wasn't as popular.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder what the Frozen world would've been like if the movie wasn't as popular.
Elsa would've at least been a party member. #1 on the list of problems with that world should always be how literally nothing gameplay related was done with Elsa's magic. Not party, not summon, not mini-boss, nothing.

AegisXIII

Awards
Elsa would've at least been a party member. #1 on the list of problems with that world should always be how literally nothing gameplay related was done with Elsa's magic. Not party, not summon, not mini-boss, nothing.
What is this urge from disney to remove the fun stuff when something becomes popular? Nobody in the world will say: "Elsa is fighting with Sora? That's so out of character I will throw away all my frozen collection!"
Results: Their IP is boring as f**k. The universe of frozen is rigid, artificial and well, frozen...

palizinhas

Awards
I honestly don't think the Frozen world would have changed that much if it was, like, Tangled levels of popular instead of the fever it was.

They probably would still have followed the movie plot - they did that with Tangled - and the Frozen movie plot is too rigid to allow much freedom. Elsa's whole thing in Frozen is that she's trying to isolate herself, so she wouldn't have been a party member. And I doubt Disney would be willing to let us beat up any Disney Princess, regardless of how famous she was.

At most we wouldn't have gotten the entire Let It Go sequence, and maybe Anna and Kristoff would have been party members instead of Marshmallow.

WaltK

Awards
The following things are capable of having hearts in this universe:
  • Nobodies
  • “Fictional” characters in a book (Pooh and friends)
  • Digital manifestations (Tron, Data Sora)
  • Toys (Toy Box)
Where does it end???

Do the Book of Prophecy projections have hearts? Can a vacant replica body grow a heart out of nowhere? Does every concievable image of a person, whether it be photograph or illustration, have a heart? Do children’s imaginary friends get hearts and become real?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, Elsa wouldn't have been a party member in the film's first appearance anyway; that should've been Anna and Kristoff. Elsa should be one when they adapt Frozen 2 though.

Awards
...Can Yozora not comprehend the concept that more than one person can be named Sora?
View attachment 13712
View attachment 13713
People think he's actually talking about a different person, prolly Nameless Star, but that doesn't add up since this is the first time he's ever seen someone named Sora.

In fact Yozora in that scene is just weird.

Like the guy has zero reason to fight Sora at all but he just pulls out the crossbow and sword.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Was it ever, explicitely stated within canon that the seven princesses of heart literally had to all be females?

iirc in BbS, “Princess of Heart” is never used to refer to Snow, Cindy and Aurora, just “hearts of pure light” or something like that, which leads me to believe “Princess of Heart” was coined later on when it became apparent that all seven of them were girls.

And since the original princesses have now apparently “passed down their lights”, is there anything stopping one of the new lights from being male?

Also, why “princesses”? Only four of them were literal royalty at the time (Belle was still mid-way through the events of her movie and thus hadn’t married Beast/the prince yet).
Now I want Jim from Treasure Planet to be one 👀

Foxycian

Awards
Since we are in the KH dry season I think I’m gonna take a long break👋🏻

kaseykockroach

Awards
Nomura’s view on women makes me sad the more I think about it.

Like how his take on Tifa revolves entirely around trying to find Cloud. And punching walls sometimes.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Hi, I’m really burned out on cutscenes where the heroes stand there letting the villain monologue about their evilness, and then scream “No, wait, stop!” when the villain finishes and teleports away.

Soldier

Awards
The following things are capable of having hearts in this universe:
  • Nobodies
  • “Fictional” characters in a book (Pooh and friends)
  • Digital manifestations (Tron, Data Sora)
  • Toys (Toy Box)
Where does it end???

Do the Book of Prophecy projections have hearts? Can a vacant replica body grow a heart out of nowhere? Does every concievable image of a person, whether it be photograph or illustration, have a heart? Do children’s imaginary friends get hearts and become real?
You forgot about the most important character in Wonderland, The Doorknob!
technically, it is an inanimate object given a heart.
And this would be the point where I'd say something like "Oh, wait until they put a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends world in there" but that is a Cartoon Network property and is thus not owned by Disney. Though Bing Bong from Inside out would count, but we're not going to have Sora and co. go inside a young girl's head because that sounds very creepy.

Also, If Larxene controls electricity, is there ever a point where she isn't generating it? I would imagine a shower would be potentially lethal

Barrett

Awards
Yeah, Elsa wouldn't have been a party member in the film's first appearance anyway; that should've been Anna and Kristoff. Elsa should be one when they adapt Frozen 2 though.
I bet they're gonna find a way to make Marshmallow the party member again despite only appearing in the post-credits of Frozen 2. The sad thing is that I can see this happening since Anna and Elsa's arcs involve them being on their own for a good half of the story. Having Marshmallow being the party member would allow for an original story to take place during Frozen 2's plot without actually interrupting it much like how Sora, Donald, and Goofy's involvement in Arendelle was in KH3, while still being able to let Sora, Donald, and Goofy interact with Anna, Elsa, and the crew during the times the story lets them. ...They'll probably also use "Into the Unknown" in its entirety as the opening scene for the world too lol if they don't end up using "All Is Found."

Back