• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If Xion’s appearance differs depending on who’s looking at her, what does Xion see when she looks at herself in the mirror?
I thought she saw herself as black haired Kairi. She even mentioned at some point that Kairi and her look alike. I think Roxas sees her the way she sees herself.

Y. Alex A. R.

Awards
Hopefully these are what you’re looking for, OP lol.

Do you think people in the KH worlds ever question why there's a talking duck, dog and mouse standing in front of them?

What did Sora's mom make for dinner?

Do you think Merlin and Yen Sid actually place bets to see how bad Merlin can get at training people?

Since Jiminy is basically immune to any damage while hiding out in Sora's clothing/hair, does that make him the most powerful character in KH?

Do you need a driver's license to drive a gummi ship? Is Sora driving around illegally?

How does the Organization actually make money to afford running that castle and buy all that ice cream?

Does Sora's pockets ever weigh down from all the keychains he owns? Where does he store them when he's not using them?
Probably a pilot's license would be needed instead of a driver's license.

How does anyone in K.H. store anything? Magic!! Seriously, though; Leon can't have shoved his Gunblade in his pockets. At least not in its sword form. I like to think there's an Enchantment on it that turns his Gunblade into just the handle part whenever he isn't using it.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I remember when KH1FM/2FM taught me the word 'enigmatic'.
Everyone kept calling those bosses 'Enigmatic Man' or whatever and I thought for an embarrassingly long time that Enigmatic was his name, not a word.

Xagzan

Awards
The Encounter would have been a more fitting track for the Groundshaker in KH2 than the one they used, whose name I forget.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The Encounter would have been a more fitting track for the Groundshaker in KH2 than the one they used, whose name I forget.
Pass, I hate it as is whenever they use Disney boss tracks for heartless fights (they wasted The Encounter in KH3 imo :mad: )

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Similar to the existence of Disney across worlds: presumably the East India Trading Company is based in London. Presumably Elizabeth Swan was still born there. Presumably her greatgreatgrandkids will witness the construction of the clock tower housing Big Ben. Will there be two Elizabeth Towers in KH as there are two Londons? Would Peter Pan and Tinkerbell recognise the other one as they do their own?

How far do worlds extend in breadth? The Mulan world has some very unsettling implications depending on how big it is and which empires it hosts. Who is their constant enemy, precisely? In a universe where there is no Westphalian notion of International (or interworld) Relations, what is the empire chanting at when it shouts "For China!"?

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
@KingdomKurdistan think of the worlds in KH as being like alternate dimensions.

Interesting interpretation. Not sure I agree, but will concede you're almost certainly more knowledgeable on the mechanics of it than I am.

I've always interpreted the connection between different worlds to be phsycial and spatial (but not temporal) in nature. And there's a heavy implication that the worlds weren't actually seperate at some point and that there's a cause for them being separate now. People are able to physically travel between worlds and this travel is depicted as spatial. Time seems to pass linearly from any given frame of reference on a world, regardless of whether two people meeting again have spent the intervening time on the same world or not.

Heck, even the realms of Darkness and Light share a phsyical (if scarcely accessible) connection.

The truth of it is that there's no clarity either way and it just follows whatever is convenient for the story at the time. I think there's more weight to the story if they're not in seperate dimensions

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The truth of it is that there's no clarity either way and it just follows whatever is convenient for the story at the time. I think there's more weight to the story if they're not in seperate dimensions
This is basically it, KH works better when these things are not addressed.

Some worlds like Deep Jungle, Land of Dragons or Toy Box imply and feel like they're alternative versions of our earth while others like Destiny Island feel like the little location we visit is all there is. Fact is there are a few real world locations that have appeared or been referred to in multiple worlds, like London.

My personal take has for the longest time been that most worlds are parallel universes. But that doesn't really jell with the old fairy tale age of everything being connected. Unless the same towns and so appearing on multiple earths are echos from when they once where one.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
This is basically it, KH works better when these things are not addressed.

Some worlds like Deep Jungle, Land of Dragons or Toy Box imply and feel like they're alternative versions of our earth while others like Destiny Island feel like the little location we visit is all there is. Fact is there are a few real world locations that have appeared or been referred to in multiple worlds, like London.

My personal take has for the longest time been that most worlds are parallel universes. But that doesn't really jell with the old fairy tale age of everything being connected. Unless the same towns and so appearing on multiple earths are echos from when they once where one.

If we really wanted to, we could possibly try to apply the theory of multiple Earth's via an infinite universe, which contends that in an infinitely large universe it's a statistical certainty that another earth far away (but still in this universe) has another me typing out this very message on KHI at this very moment.

What matters is that apparently Toy Box's boss arena has a spot that lines up with Shibuya.

Ooo that's interesting.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If we really wanted to, we could possibly try to apply the theory of multiple Earth's via an infinite universe, which contends that in an infinitely large universe it's a statistical certainty that another earth far away has another me typing out this very message on KHI at this very moment.
Well the color of the page might be different, but yes. I guess that could have been the original state and then the worlds split off and gained barriers stopping the earths from interacting without special methods.

Back